1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where did Hot Toys say that?
Been trying to find it. It was a dsicussion about the sewing at the top of the head and I guess it was someone at sideshow who said they "perfected" it. Promo pics have zero sew buldge but those are promo pics. Those are photoshopped for all we know. That's why I never got the HC Spidey really but I'm going to take my chances with this new one.

They also said this suit was better somehow.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

It’s blatantly just a re-issue.
I honestly think so but that's what it says in the description. But it says the suit, maybe the helmet is the same lol [emoji23]
f23961ffa2c1afb12e47a8805cc7c506.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Dammit! Just jumped on the Spider- Man train. PO'd this and Iron Spider the last two days. Bring on the red and black suit!

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Yea just seen a preview during the NBA Finals and they have him on stage with Aunt May but he’s got the Iron Spider suit on instead of the Tech suit.

Either way, even if this suit isn’t in FFH, it’s still been represented in 3 movies up until this point, that’s pretty good compared to some of these one-off Iron Man suits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok then. More Marvel trickery at work. I just looked at the first official teaser on IMDB and it's the HC suit.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Ok then. More Marvel trickery at work. I just looked at the first official teaser on IMDB and it's the HC suit.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

There are a few shots that Stark Suit is in the movie, in the trailers/previews. It's in the luggage/airport scene, Bathroom it's hanging in the background and he's fully suited up with Fury on the boat.

From a business stand point, I'm sure they at the very least tried to refine the head stitching. I'm sure they don't want a repeat of having to send out batches of replacement heads again. That costs them time and money.

Like I said, it was stated somewhere about the headsculpt specifically because a lot of people got theirs with the big bump.

Also, it's a v2 of the HC suit really. I'm sure the far from home release is going to be the new black and red suit with hidden webshooters. Just a way for hot toys to 1) redeem themselves from the problematic first release, and 2)make more money.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Finally got tired of the safe standing poses and decided to go for something a bit more fun. If there's lasting damage, so be it. Spidey needs to swing, dammit. :D

[...]

Nice, he's a lot of fun that way. You have a crack at getting an undamaged spare for museum posing with the FFH re-release of this suit. That's actually what I'm doing.

Nice pose. Hoping to pick up a bag or the school blazer part if they pop up.

Nice, he's a lot of fun that way. You have a crack at getting an undamaged spare for museum posing with the FFH re-release of this suit. That's actually what I'm doing.

Yeah that's a possibility. Although I'll probably be saving the museum poses for the new red and black Spidey instead. This one I've already kept that way long enough so don't feel like I need to see it again.

Back