1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like I said, it was stated somewhere about the headsculpt specifically because a lot of people got theirs with the big bump.

Also, it's a v2 of the HC suit really. I'm sure the far from home release is going to be the new black and red suit with hidden webshooters. Just a way for hot toys to 1) redeem themselves from the problematic first release, and 2)make more money.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I hope you're right, man! We'll see!!!

I am contemplating whether or not I should get this promo Spidey...My HC Spidey has 0 stitching issue (has no bumps) should I pass or get?

20190611-095509.jpg

20190611-095417.jpg

I am contemplating whether or not I should get this promo Spidey...My HC Spidey has 0 stitching issue (has no bumps) should I pass or get?

If you want to have one just for posing, I'd say go ahead a grab the Movie Promo one. That's my plan. Spidey definitely needs to be put in some dynamic poses, so the MP version is going to get that treatment.

I'll be getting the black and red instead and pose either one dynamically... But haven't decided which one yet.... LoL
May end up getting movie promo and pose that instead hahaha the delima

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

I'll be getting the black and red instead and pose either one dynamically... But haven't decided which one yet.... LoL
May end up getting movie promo and pose that instead hahaha the delima

If you got the income to get an extra Spidey for posing then you should def do it.

Is the re-release a Sideshow exclusive? Don't see anything on their website indicating that, but I'm not finding it at other retailers.

Firstly I want to say hi to everyone since this is my first time posting on this forum. Now about this figure.. I missed on the first one and I got my hopes up when I saw they're releasing this. However, it was a big disappointment to hear that it won't come with the tom holland headsculpt. I really feel like this is a deal breaker for me especially since that was one of the better headsculpts they've made. It would've been an instant PO but now I'm torn, it just feels incomplete without it.

Welcome to the forum. :wave

Try pick up a parted-out headsculpt on eBay. Or wait for the black and red suit.

Thank you! :)
I thought about getting the head separately too and will probably end up doing so, but it just doesn't feel right for the figure as a whole you know. The thing with the black and red suit is that while it looks nice, I prefer having the classic one as It will be the only spidey in my collection. I'm thinking to about gambling and maybe waiting to see what the late future films will bring, this movie can't be the last we're going to see of the classic suit. Hopefully..

Thank you! :)
I thought about getting the head separately too and will probably end up doing so, but it just doesn't feel right for the figure as a whole you know. The thing with the black and red suit is that while it looks nice, I prefer having the classic one as It will be the only spidey in my collection. I'm thinking to about gambling and maybe waiting to see what the late future films will bring, this movie can't be the last we're going to see of the classic suit. Hopefully..

I'd suggest to just get this and then get a head, there's a KO if you don't want to break the bank. Think about how long you'll be waiting. This one is getting released soon, but the FFH suits are probably not coming until 2020. If you wait for further movies you're not going to get a Spidey in your collection until like 2022 or later.

Back