1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's only a $22 dollar difference from the 1st with the HS and extra crap. So compared to the 1st release it's not a better price. It's great for people who missed out but that's about it.

Last edited:
There are only 2 characters I buy multiple iterations of. Iron Man and Spider-Man. Which isn't to say I get them all -- not even close -- but I'm good for Homecoming Tech Suit Spidey, and FFH Black and Red Spidey. Maybe someday there will be a comic version, but it's too far and uncertain for me to worry about that.

An into the spider verse Miles Morales from Hot Toys would be amazing

An into the spider verse Miles Morales from Hot Toys would be amazing

That almost feels like the kind of left field thing HT would hit us with back in the day. Not so much now. Not even sure how the licensing for that would work...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone with the deluxe version have you or had you displayed this guy with the sweatshirt and or jacket? Any long term issues of fabric dying either source?

My son put the sweatshirt on him and it stayed on for about six months, zero issues when I took it off. I think I’ve only briefly tried the jacket on him though.

Like what? I scanned the photos this morning but didn’t notice anything different...?

I don't see any difference either on the actual figure. I highly doubt they fixed anything. HT themselves are busy at it is. This is a easy money grab for them. Suit is in the new movie? Ok Done. Just get rid of all the Homecoming accessories and head sculpt and keep the fan favourite web wings and webbing.

What frustrates me a little is I don’t think this suit will be in the new movie. Hasn’t the Iron Spider suit already been CGI’d in its place?

I would be surprised if it’s not in the movie personally. I always thought of the iron spider as a battle upgrade type suit over this one. A little overkill for day to day NYC shenanigans.
Now this question may seem like trolling but I promise it’s not, purely curiosity, but why would it frustrate you either way if it was/wasn’t in the movie?

I would be surprised if it’s not in the movie personally. I always thought of the iron spider as a battle upgrade type suit over this one. A little overkill for day to day NYC shenanigans.
Now this question may seem like trolling but I promise it’s not, purely curiosity, but why would it frustrate you either way if it was/wasn’t in the movie?
Not whether it’s in the movie, but Hot Toy’s putting it on a FFH display base if it turns out to not be in there. Otherwise it’ll turn out to be a ‘Movie Trailer Edition’ :p.

It looks like ol’ Pete has already moved on with a new mentor......

#multiverse

Wmv8vT5.jpg

If I' not mistaken. They showed this suit in the first trailer where he was on a stage with Aunt May. Of course that means nothing with the way that Matvel trailers wotk.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

If I' not mistaken. They showed this suit in the first trailer where he was on a stage with Aunt May. Of course that means nothing with the way that Matvel trailers wotk.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Yea just seen a preview during the NBA Finals and they have him on stage with Aunt May but he’s got the Iron Spider suit on instead of the Tech suit.

Either way, even if this suit isn’t in FFH, it’s still been represented in 3 movies up until this point, that’s pretty good compared to some of these one-off Iron Man suits.

One of the web-cartridges on spidey’s waist has fallen off on my figure and I can’t find it anywhere. Anyone have any suggestions on what to do to replace it?

Back