1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$200 for a great suit that I missed out on is a steal to me. I can do without the sculpt because it makes the giraffe neck stand out way more. Hopefully they improve on that with the new FFH releases. And honestly, the accessories are something I would never have used. He has the glide wings and webshots, thats enough for me.

$200 for a great suit that I missed out on is a steal to me. I can do without the sculpt because it makes the giraffe neck stand out way more. Hopefully they improve on that with the new FFH releases. And honestly, the accessories are something I would never have used. He has the glide wings and webshots, thats enough for me.

The giraffe neck was only on the Iron Spider...the Holland sculpt looked fine on the HC suit.

Last movie promo, the IW Cap, has been available forever. But before that it seemed like they went fast. You would think HT knows the demand for this is high and will make tons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like I said previously, "movie promo" doesn't mean anything anymore. It's not exclusive, and has no 1 per person limit. It will likely be available until around the time of its release... of course that won't stop people from acting like it sold out fast because they didn't order it while it was available.

I read there's only 1000 made available for HK, so I could see them limiting it a bit. Was there only 1000 of the IW Cap in HK?

I have the original and thought about getting another, but with tax+shipping it's almost $250, too much for just a backup.

If sideshow didn't put a limit on it, I highly doubt it's THAT limited... I gotta say it seems like HT enjoys giving the shaft to their collectors in HK... If I had to deal with that line at secret base just to pre-order, I'd probably stop collecting.

Missed out on this so instant PO with that price. Didn’t really care about the homecoming accessories anyway other than HS. I probably wont be getting the blue & black suit version but might get the stealth one instead.

Great price for those that missed the Homecoming release. Yeah you don’t get all the accessories, but $204 versus what it was going for second hand makes this a good bargain.

Seems like Hot Toys is wising up about leaving money on the table and letting resellers rake in big money on sold out figures.

I saw a few YouTube videos about this figure and I think with all of the figures, the black line and the stitching don't line up very well. Do you guys have that too?
I'm curious to see some pics of your figure if you guys can take some pictures. All I've seen are in a very very bright, light up environment.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn BBB100-2 met Tapatalk

Curious how much improvement there is with the newly developed suit... I like my Homecoming fig but I’m terrified to pose it too much ha

Curious how much improvement there is with the newly developed suit... I like my Homecoming fig but I’m terrified to pose it too much ha

Unfortunately I think they are the same suit, see below:

Previous Release:

Costume:

One (1) newly developed red and blue colored Spider-Man suit embossed with grayish black trims, cobweb pattern and black spider emblem on chest
One (1) pair of red-color boots embossed with grayish black cobweb pattern
One (1) pair of magnetic web-wings

This release:

Costume:

One (1) newly developed red and blue colored Spider-Man suit embossed with grayish black trims, cobweb pattern and black spider emblem on chest
Two (2) pairs of black-color web-shooters

Previous Release:

Costume:

This release:

Costume:

It says "newly developed" again so Im not sure why you say its the same suit.

Previous Release:

Costume:

This release:

Costume:

Ah so a copy and paste job ha

I think that phrasing is a holdover from the original release, this is clearly they exact same suit.

Im just basing it on HT's track record. Theyre very careful in wording a "newly developed" headsculpt and "newly painted" headsculpt.

The BvS Batman and SS Batman looked the same but there were some changes like the body used.

With the Thor re-release...they said “newly developed” but just copy and pasted the blurb from the original release.

Back