1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't see Iron Spider getting re-issued or made in diecast. If I were to put money on one out of the remaining 3, I'd say Black & Red as it's a little different to the classic hero suit but still distinctly Spidey....and will probably have the widest appeal. Really hoping for the stealth/noir suit though.

Personal opinion, but I couldn't care less about the accessoires and HS so this is great. Does anybody know If I can change my pre-order from mark 85 to this without losing my NRD?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn BBB100-2 met Tapatalk

Personal opinion, but I couldn't care less about the accessoires and HS so this is great. Does anybody know If I can change my pre-order from mark 85 to this without losing my NRD?

As a courtesy, Sideshow will let you do that once.

Can't see Iron Spider getting re-issued or made in diecast. If I were to put money on one out of the remaining 3, I'd say Black & Red as it's a little different to the classic hero suit but still distinctly Spidey....and will probably have the widest appeal. Really hoping for the stealth/noir suit though.

Stealth will get made. I mean common if Marvel Legends can do it.....

E3957_Marvel_Legends_Series_Spider-Man_Far_from_Home_Spider-Man_Stealth_Suit_Figure_06_1024x1024.jpg

They'll definitely make Black & Red -- and unless they completely screw up the release, I'm down for 2 copies, easy.

As a courtesy, Sideshow will let you do that once.
That's nice of them, thanks for your quick answer! As a huge Spider-Man when I was a teen, it almost feels wrong to get a HT from Iron Man instead of this guy. Waiting for the movie to decide if I should change the pre-order to the black/red one.

nerdist-avengers-endgame-OqJp9fcjk9HpWBuF4u

My girlfriend thinks it's stupid money so I'm trying to just get 1. I know myself, once I get 2 figures, it turns to 3, 4, 5 etc.

What does surprise me is how many people seem to be confused as to why it's not the black/red version...

That's Facebook commenters for you. Still see some folk wondering why HT haven't revealed a Justice League Cyborg yet.

nerdist-avengers-endgame-OqJp9fcjk9HpWBuF4u

My girlfriend thinks it's stupid money so I'm trying to just get 1. I know myself, once I get 2 figures, it turns to 3, 4, 5 etc.

That’s actually been studied by psychologists when examining the collector mentality. The tipping point is 2.

Apparently 1 item isn’t as likely to trigger a ‘collection’ but 2 will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even though I just ordered iron spidey I much rather have this version for my display and use the Tom Hs. So I'll be ordering this once it goes up and skip the ffh version

Back