1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So HTs deleted yesterday's IG post about Spidey FFH and reposted it again...what's the difference?

Any retailers other than Sideshow getting this?

I think SSC is the only one who releases movie promo editions? They're basically exclusives.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Ordered. I’m completely fine that he doesn’t come with all that other junk. Keep cost down. $179 after coupon.

I saw a few weeks ago the jacket and hoodie knock off set went up for preorder. Coincidence? Plus there's a KO sculpt out there too for the head.

I would potentially be down for this Movie Promo edition at that price, but I am still holding out for a 1/6 comic Spidey to be released in the future.

That will happen one day, won't it guys? WON'T IT? :pray:

I would potentially be down for this Movie Promo edition at that price, but I am still holding out for a 1/6 comic Spidey to be released in the future.

That will happen one day, won't it guys? WON'T IT? :pray:

There are only 2 characters I buy multiple iterations of. Iron Man and Spider-Man. Which isn't to say I get them all -- not even close -- but I'm good for Homecoming Tech Suit Spidey, and FFH Black and Red Spidey. Maybe someday there will be a comic version, but it's too far and uncertain for me to worry about that.

1/6 PS4 classic suit Spidey would be a license to print money. Instead they make Punk ********.
To be fair, I don't like the cloth material they are using, and I think the PS4 Spidey uses the same material as Iron Spidey? Looks more durable. Why do you guys prefer this above the PS4 one?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn BBB100-2 met Tapatalk

PS4 Spider-Man is on that weird body that looks nothing like the character model in the game... and I'll probably wind up getting that once I see a review anyway. :/

At least the SHF PS4 Spider-Man is perfect!

1/6 PS4 classic suit Spidey would be a license to print money. Instead they make Punk ********.

Throw in an updated Raimi suit with updated Maguire headsculpt and I'd be ecstatic. Easy recolor for the black suit. I have the originals, but updated versions on properly scaled bodies with strong ankles would be awesome.

Anyone with the deluxe version have you or had you displayed this guy with the sweatshirt and or jacket? Any long term issues of fabric dying either source?

Yeah, I don’t care one way or the other which version of the costume I purchase but I would have really liked to have had the short hair. Oh well.

Great price point at $207 for those like me who skipped that release and kicking themselves in the ass for it.
Don't care about Holland's headsculpt or jacket, book bag, etc so this is a must for me.

I think shipping is July-September? I forget.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Back