1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Spider-Man: Homecoming - Spider-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bend and grab the ankles, this is 1 of 4 suits he wears during FFH so if HT goes long ball with him going to be a pricey movie just for one character. Not saying all will get made but surely 3 of 4. Lol, Spidey making up for Civil war and Endgame.:lol

1. Hero
2. Iron Spider
3. Stealth
4. Upgrade Black/Red

I cannot think of any single hero we have received with 3 figures in one move outside stark Mark VI/MarkVII/Mark VII Battle Damage but that was spread across years and not during one movie release.

****Amending for House Party Protocol. That is a technicality.:) The mother of all technicalities.

Huh Captain America? His first and second films each had 3 figures made.

Whats the over under that Spider-man will have More or Less suites then Iron Man Mark 85 by the end of his run during his mcu current era?

I can't imagine how they would treat the joints on a diecast Iron Spider. I don't think it'd really work...

They made Mark L with all the ugly, visible joints...don't see why they wouldn't take a crack at Irony Spidey diecast now that they don't need to rush it out.

ORDERED! I know this figure is getting a lot of stick but, for the people like me who missed out the last time I can’t help but be thrilled right now! 😆

Looking at the legs on this one, the suit does look different than the previous version.

Looking at the legs on this one, the suit does look different than the previous version.

I thought so too, but then there's a photo with him jumping and the thigh area is all bunched up...I think it's the same suit honestly...

Back