1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 3: SHOTGUN Mark XL Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PAY ATTENTION!!!! Look at the pics, not one bend in the abs, all that bend is from the hips popping out with the little butt-button, there is also a battle damage swap out part in that region. You really think they'll be articulation there?! I'll happily start taking wagers! I could use the money on the 1/6th Bumble Bee!

Pay attention? Maybe you should. I stated it doesn't matter. What pose are you worried it can't do?

And I said the photos don't matter. You can't see any ab crunch on the mk3,4,5,7 from a photo either. The mk3 has a swap out part. The mk4 extends up to reveal it. But in a photo u can't see it. Just had that discussion. Just becuase it has a swap out part doesn't mean much.

On top of all that---it's a prototype. So, pay attention(do I need to bold it like I'm 5?), the production item may have it planned. Even if it doesn't, I've yet to see why it matters. The mk3 can do any pose from the movie. This is supposed to be a rigid bullet shaped jet. But somehow ab crunch is paramount?

Couldn't care less about ab articulation. We all pose these then let them sit. Can't have them all doing the landing pose [emoji23]

Which the mk3 can do. Which this can do.

It's inferior to what? Show me one better? (This is to the middle school kid who needs to bold things)
image.jpg

I will happily take that bet. You may be able to raise and twist the torso a bit, but hose abs ain't flexin' upon delivery. Stiff as a board, I promise you.

Not really worried about it, half of my IM are like that and some of my other figures have very little ab movement.

Pay attention? Maybe you should. I stated it doesn't matter. What pose are you worried it can't do?

And I said the photos don't matter. You can't see any ab crunch on the mk3,4,5,7 from a photo either. The mk3 has a swap out part. The mk4 extends up to reveal it. But in a photo u can't see it. Just had that discussion. Just becuase it has a swap out part doesn't mean much.

On top of all that---it's a prototype. So, pay attention(do I need to bold it like I'm 5?), the production item may have it planned. Even if it doesn't, I've yet to see why it matters. The mk3 can do any pose from the movie. This is supposed to be a rigid bullet shaped jet. But somehow ab crunch is paramount?

All I read was blah, blah, excuses, blah, blah, contradictions. Just know I'll be looking for you when reviews on this figure, proves me right. And for the Record, the MK43, from what I can tell, does EVERYTHING (<---yeah, that's right, bold and in caps!!!)better, but well wait for reviews to confirm that.

Is it me or does this figure look FKN awesome!!

And yeah, some people need to chill out in these threads.....or have sex.

I ordered this as soon as it popped up, it is one of the best armors HT has done yet, in my opinion. I can't wait till next summer...it's gonna be a long wait though. :impatient:

I ordered this as soon as it popped up, it is one of the best armors HT has done yet, in my opinion. I can't wait till next summer...it's gonna be a long wait though. :impatient:

Just ordered from Alter Ego. I burned through all of my Sideshow reward points, so I waited until AE put it up. $275 shipped using $10 in reward points.

Yah, I was looking at those pics this morning...that single jet engine vent on the back of the armor is SICK...this may be my most anticipated figure since AV2 Cap...sucks we gotta wait till next year...patience is not a virtue of mine. My wallet is grateful though. :rotfl

Looks outstanding as always Hot Toys. I will be picking this up as well. That head is really strange in design, but the rest of armor is really striking, especially with the grey colors. Not sure I will get the Camouflage version because it looks too much like IM is about to go huntin' with Larry the Cable Guy :p
What? Camouflage version? I assume you are kidding, right?

Back