1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 3: SHOTGUN Mark XL Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received this on Wednesday and (like many others) really love the look of this suit. I'm recovering from shoulder surgery right now so I haven't attempted to install all of the batteries, nor have I put him on display. I may opt for an in flight pose, as a few of the pictures that have been posted here look fabulous.

I really like the look of this armor also. The color scheme is cool, and it is a really unique armor. I picked mine up on Wednesday also. Here are a few crappy pics. Hope your shoulder heals quickly.

Attachments

• _20160608_231911.JPG
    _20160608_231911.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 481
  • _20160609_085442.JPG
    _20160609_085442.JPG
    539.7 KB · Views: 472
  • _20160609_085542 (2).JPG
    _20160609_085542 (2).JPG
    283.4 KB · Views: 469
I really like the look of this armor also. The color scheme is cool, and it is a really unique armor. I picked mine up on Wednesday also. Here are a few crappy pics. Hope your shoulder heals quickly.

Nice display.

Looking good. The Shotgun is a standout from the HPP.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Thank you Sir.

Thanks, and you are correct about it standing out. The fact that it is so unique, is the main thing that I love about it.

Nice display is an understatement - that's quite the hall of armor you've got there! And I may steal that hovering pose for Shotgun - very cool!

Mine came in on friday and i am really impressed. Shotgun is a beautiful, unique and very well engineered figure. This is my 21st IM figure and you would think that they would start loosing that wow factor but they never do. This one has A LOT of wow factor, it really stands out.

best IM variation yet- will have to pick it up sometime at a discount if i can

i love the look of this figure, but i REALLY wish the head articulation was better. the lack of side to side movement is a real bummer and really limits posing options, for me anyways. the up and down mechanism is really cool, but i'd much rather have the ability for its head to turn to the sides.

i'd still pick up shades (hopefully we get one and it isn't some stupidly exclusive exclusive) but the mold being so nice just makes the neck stick out more to me.

Is shades a straight repainted of shotgun? I look at both and see differences and I'd expect the back to be different also.

Nice display is an understatement - that's quite the hall of armor you've got there! And I may steal that hovering pose for Shotgun - very cool!

Thank you for the compliment. The armor is so cool, I wanted his display to stand out, so feel free to steal away. :lol

Decided to go with an in flight pose....

IMG_05091.jpgIMG_05021.jpg

I suspect that Shades will have something different with it than Shotgun. It's a straight repaint, but with all the camo, I'd guess no battle damaged parts. Maybe something different with the base. I know Shotgun has the lightup effect, but it doesn't guarantee it will work on Shades. Just my thoughts.
Ryan

e378600f7e54c7274cd23f52e345d162.jpg

62d6fa456ba57be6d4e049b58d8a6960.jpg

Got my shotgun yesterday but I broke the hip clip when trying some poses :(

Ised blu-tack to stick it back into place.. Should I use glue? It's a flap so it needs to move for the legs

Amazing articulation and paint job tho, really spent a lot of time playing with him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back