1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 3: SHOTGUN Mark XL Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They'll be going back to it until they do all 42 armors. Whether it be an exclusive or a limited release the movie carries a bunch of armors for them to produce knowing people will buy it. It's a safe house for them to fall back to and it works with every single release.

Then as soon as they're done making the remainder they'll announce that they're doing them again but now with whizz-bangs and bomb-pops.

Does anyone else see the face on the back of the armor in the second picture? The screw eyes, triangle nose, and vent for an open mouth... It freaks me out every time I look at that picture. :gah:

Still, glad to see this is finally happening.
Haha, that's pretty cool, actually. Made me want this 10% more now. :cuss

Does anyone else see the face on the back of the armor in the second picture? The screw eyes, triangle nose, and vent for an open mouth... It freaks me out every time I look at that picture. :gah:

Still, glad to see this is finally happening.

Ahhhh! I can't not see that now. Thanks! :panic:

interesting they keep going back to iron man 3 releases...when they should be capitalizing on the avengers hot streak. or maybe thats over now. but as someone who loves iron man and has bought them all up until...tank today (my mind says no, but my fingers keep clicking to the page) i'm getting pretty iron manned out

there were 3 suits in avengers, iron man 3 had a bunch of them plus repaints

Noticed in the first picture that the chest and ab comes with BD parts.

19298321860_5686eeae4a_c.jpg

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - Iron Man 3: SHOTGUN Mark XL (Toy Fair 2015 Exclusive)

This will be mine. One of the best House Party Protocol armies in my opinion. Hopefully the price isn't too crazy.

Just when I think I'm out... *HT announces the second Iron Man figure in three days* ...nope, still out. :lol

Just paid the nrd on Tank, when will this be hitting my wallet? Are we thinking a December release?

there is still 21 suits left, probably meant 3 with unique pieces probably hammerhead, nightclub, and sneaky.

Yeah, sorry. ^_^" Three unique suits left (I thought the implication would go without saying). 'Been waiting a long time for Nightclub and Sneaky. Not a huge fan of Hammerhead, but I do dig the color a lot.

Red Nightclub is what I want to see ... I said I was done with HPP armors and Hot Toys does this to me ha

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

Back