1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Iron Man 3 - Mark XXI (Gold Chrome Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yours has arrived Canada!
Hope you can receive it soon:wink1:

^mine shipped yesterday from HK already and should be here today or on Monday hopefully. You can get it from andrew on the board for 485 with EMS

Maybe it's just me but I really prefer the matte color of the original Midas, for me the only reason I would get this is for its exclusivity.

Mine Arrived! Recommend any of you guys that are on the fence with this to get it.
Should SS not stock these, then I can see these popping up few hundred more with ease. Nothing will beat the smexy Gold Chrome paint.

As mbkb has pointed out, you can obtain these from few off eBay sellers for just under the $500 range.
Not sure if we got it from the same seller, but i'd vouch for JHSToys on eBay or through their website.

Will post pic and possibly a video review soon on mine :)

Mine Arrived! Recommend any of you guys that are on the fence with this to get it.
Should SS not stock these, then I can see these popping up few hundred more with ease. Nothing will beat the smexy Gold Chrome paint.

As mbkb has pointed out, you can obtain these from few off eBay sellers for just under the $500 range.
Not sure if we got it from the same seller, but i'd vouch for JHSToys on eBay or through their website.

I'm not on the fence, Ill buy it if SS gets them but I'm not paying current prices...just not happening.

How was the packaging and condition of it when it came in (the art box)? Thinking about buying from them...

I apologize ahead of time for the following rant...

My midas was "attempted" to be delivered, but thanks to the lazy pussies of the USPS I now have to wait until tomorrow and I have to pick it up myself.... Their jobs aren't that difficult, yet they can't even take 30 seconds to get out of their trucks and take the package to the door to get a signature... Instead they just fill out the "sorry we missed you" slip and put it in the mail box with the rest of the mail and moved on. Now I have to wait until tomorrow and I have to pick it up myself. Why didn't they just leave it at the post office if they had no intention to actually deliver it? God *****king dammit, i'm so mad right now.

My midas was "attempted" to be delivered, but thanks to the lazy pussies of the USPS I now have to wait until tomorrow and I have to pick it up myself.... Their jobs aren't that difficult, yet they can't even take 30 seconds to get out of their trucks and take the package to the door to get a signature... Instead they just fill out the "sorry we missed you" slip and put it in the mail box with the rest of the mail and moved on. Now I have to wait until tomorrow and I have to pick it up myself. Why didn't they just leave it at the post office if they had no intention to actually deliver it? God *****king dammit, i'm so mad right now.

That sucks, sorry. Hopefully seeing it tomorrow will make it all better!

I feel you bigtime on that one. I work from home so I'm always here to accept packages, still about %50 of the time they don't even bother knocking.

I feel you bigtime on that one. I work from home so I'm always here to accept packages, still about %50 of the time they don't even bother knocking.

Same here. My mail people are idiots. On top of getting a new mailman every few weeks.

New news!
Seems like Shanghai Disneyland is releasing another wave of figures exclusive with them again.

The mk6 and the mk42. Couldn't google the pics but found them through the Midas seller's fb
https://www.facebook.com/JHSTOYS/photos/pcb.1056511131062577/1056510931062597/?type=3&theater
https://www.facebook.com/JHSTOYS/photos/pcb.1056511131062577/1056510927729264/?type=3&theater

Hot Toys is milking IM collectors, and most definatley annoying overseas collectors with these exclusive releases. Prob skipping out on both of these

Back