1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting mine next week -- this could end up being one of those
under the radar classics.

Last edited:
Glad I double dipped and picked up dark side ver. as well, overall like this version alot better paint app looks better and his skin is lighter cool base and love the in motion saber!:) 20181113_163302(1).jpg20181113_194048(1)(1).jpg

Last edited:
Just got mine, but as I'm at work, I can't really futz with it. First impressions are fantastic. Skin tone like most have said, is excellent. To me, in person this is far better than the pictures I had seen online and I always thought he looked great in those. Very pleased.
IMG_3779.jpg

IMG_3780.jpg

looks really good, I cancelled this figure and Kylo but damn, they are so cool, Im not too sure because they will be the first figures of star wars, Im tempted.

looks really good, I cancelled this figure and Kylo but damn, they are so cool, Im not too sure because they will be the first figures of star wars, Im tempted.

I can't speak for Kylo but I absolutely love Anakin! Granted I only have the standard version and he is absolutely awesome.

^Yeah it’s pretty weird that he ‘out-sithed’ ol’ Sheev himself.

Guess we gotta wait for the SS exclusive Palpatine - ‘Sith Eyes edition’

Here's a quick review for mine. I love it, but he's too tall for a Detolf w/o shelf adjustment, and I with the top part of the droid popped off so you could just use it as a flat base.

Getting this tomorrow. Glad I cancelled my order for that $30k Anakin custom that was posted on here awhile back.

Got mine today. With the robe and all this is absolutely one of my favorites. Just really well done.

Got mine a couple of weeks back finally opened it today. Wow it is good, better than I thought it would be.
Love it.

Still waiting on popcultcha for mine. BTW, does this come with a name plate that could be used on a normal Hot Toys stand?

Yep. Haven't even received a response yet from my CS email 3 weeks ago. :lol

I decided not to order from them after my first order and the tone of the reply they gave when I asked for a shipping update. Same as you, about 3 weeks had passed with no shipping update or tracking number; so, I emailed them asking if my item had been shipped and if I'd be receiving a tracking number for my order. It wasn't until the day my order was delivered did they email me back only stating "Looks like your order has already been delivered, thanks Popcultcha"

So, decided that no matter how good the deal is, I wouldn't order from them again.

I'm stuck with them on this order since I paid in full with the promise of a swift delivery... which then became 4 months later. Now still no word... and they have notified everyone that they are behind and can't seem to even respond to emails in a timely manner (sorry but 20 days plus to respond to email is absolutely unacceptable).

PopCultcha is dead to me. And everyone I know.

Back