1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wouldn't be so many issues with Popcultcha if they didn't ship overseas. No offence to internationals, but Sideshow restrict certain Hot Toys figures to Australian customers once a limit has been sold to us, yet PC have none of those limitations to overseas customers.

Considering they are not able to keep up with all the orders they are getting in, it's time they expand and open more stores and hire more staff. They also have 2 seperate Ebay accounts that they are selling high volume of products through. No wonder they can't keep up.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Anyone get charged from sideshow? Usually see a payment processing status on order day of but the status has not changed

The fires might slow things down a bit. This is from their FB page an hour ago.

Morning collectors! Due to the continued wildfires in the area of our corporate headquarters, we are operating with a condensed staff. As a result our phones and live chat will not be operational until further notice. For Customer Support inquiries please email [email protected]. We expect our standard response time will be significantly delayed - we apologize for this inconvenience.

They might have evacuated. Fires really bad out there now. Mine was supposed to charge/ship today. Hope everyone out there are safe.

Hope everyone is safe and they get the fire under control, their is another one in Paradise, CA about 2 hrs. From me and the whole town is gone. My Anakin figure shipped today but I am worried about fire/ smoke damages or do you guys think everything should be good thanks?

Hope everyone is safe and they get the fire under control, their is another one in Paradise, CA about 2 hrs. From me and the whole town is gone. My Anakin figure shipped today but I am worried about fire/ smoke damages or do you guys think everything should be good thanks?

If it was that close to the fire it would not have shipped

Any word from Popcultcha? Is it still in business?

I ordered a few Hot Toys Iron Man figures from them on the 3rd and it shipped the 5th. The package just came in today. I'm located in Texas. Surprisingly quick turn around considering their situation. I also have Anakin on preorder from them but haven't heard anything about it. I've ordered about 10 figures from them and Anakin is the first one that's given me trouble.

Back