1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. Next time I'll just order from Sideshow and pay the difference. I'm tempted to call my credit card company and see if they can do anything.

With all the weird batch shipping now and the regular Europe and foreign countries delays I would only (and have only) ordered in stock items from Pop Cultcha. Never had an issue there.

Yep. I have no idea when PC will actually get this in now. And obviously they have basically shut down their customer service.

I think a call to the credit card company would be worth it. Worst is, you're exactly where you are now. Best, they refund based on the company's non-performance and absurd customer service access.

Has anyone in the States tried to call Popcultcha? I bet they don't even answer, or they leave you on hold for an hour racking up overseas charges.

Just opened my dark side anakin up...
Awesome figure
I have the original ht, so was this necessary??
Not at all, I’m a dork for buying the same doll twice
Worth it
Hell yeah

Yeah but sideshow did me the same ten years ago as well

True, HT followed SS as I have both also.

But also much easier to swallow a double dip variant when priced at $54.99 each ($110 for 2) over $235 reg & $267 sith eyes ($502).

Yep
I bought both ss anakin’s way back when as well. Felt like an idiot then and feel like an idiot now. But, it is such a great figure this time, so who cares. Wife’s hair cut cost $200 last week... mine cost $15. Palpatine shipped last night so it will truly be Black Friday.

I could handle waiting if I knew when it was to be delivered... and if PC wasn't going thru whatever the hell its going thru right now.

Happy for those getting it though, everyone seems really excited.

Just opened my dark side anakin up...
Awesome figure
I have the original ht, so was this necessary??
Not at all, I’m a dork for buying the same doll twice
Worth it
Hell yeah

I did the same. Seems a bit excessive but I can actually use both. Anakin can hang with Rex phase 2 and the upcoming Yoda. Angry Anakin can duel Obi.

PC email told me end of this month, 30th to be exact. Until past that date I am not rocking the boat.

Opened this up last night and in hand that light up base is really dope. Worth the extra money, glad this didn't turn out to be a really limited convention exclusive.

Put Royal Guards behind Sith Anki and it looks good, 'cause no place left for them with old Palp .
20181120_072541.jpg

From what i've seen Popcultcha is one store, with one warehouse and tiny office located elsewhere. Given they do worldwide shipping and people go nut's for Pop Vinyls, this type of crap was bound to happen. Now, they aren't the ones who do the supplying directly. They have to wait for Ikon Collectables to get stock in, then they can start shipping product out to customers. As long as your order doesn't involve any horsespit involving Pop's, they'll ship your order out as soon as they get it. Even with all the guff they're going through at the moment, I got a recent order (Hot Toys Jumptrooper) in about 3 days after I placed my order.
Granted, I only live half an hour away from them, but still.
It's easy to get angry, but you not having Anakin in hand is NOT Popcultcha's fault.

Blame the damn Pop Vinyl nutbags...

Any tips for taking the crotch grabber back off of the lava droid base? I feel like I am going to bust/crack the base trying to pull it back out. What is the trick?

Any tips for taking the crotch grabber back off of the lava droid base? I feel like I am going to bust/crack the base trying to pull it back out. What is the trick?
Try to support under the top of the droid with your hand, with all Hot Toys stands you always think you're gonna break it. Rock it back and forth, you are gonna have to use force to get it out though.

Having this more expensive figure, not fit in a Detolf (which almost every collector uses) with the only unique accessory- is maddening.

Having this more expensive figure, not fit in a Detolf (which almost every collector uses) with the only unique accessory- is maddening.

I have a set of basic stands. I will use one for this figure. Never liked the lava base anyway.

Back