1/6 Hot Toys MMS - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker (Dark Side) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They took 10 days recently to get back to me with an email enquiry,
One thing I will say, they do ship quickly if in stock, normally next day.
We don't have too many options here for hard to get statues, so I'll put up with the hot/cold service as long as I get my statues....

I've only ever had good experiences with their customer service. I once received a BikerScout missing its belt. One phone call and the replacement was in hand inside a week.

And yes, decent e-tailers are few and far between here in Oz. I recently started using the Little Toy Company. Have not had to deal with customer service yet but all items have arrived well packed and minty fresh.

Did Popcultcha get bought by a single lonely Aussie who now runs the store and customer service all by himself so it takes him 7-10 days to respond?

I thought 72 hours was bad.... the most recent auto-email from them says "please allow 7-10 days for a response". :lol

Did Popcultcha get bought by a single lonely Aussie who now runs the store and customer service all by himself so it takes him 7-10 days to respond?

I thought 72 hours was bad.... the most recent auto-email from them says "please allow 7-10 days for a response". :lol

It's the same guy Hot Toys tasked with making all the Emperor figures by hand.

I don’t have any orders with them right now but just got an email stating that the huge slow down is because of Funko Pops Exclusive. Funko Pops??

I got a loooong apologize email from Popcultcha this morning...

Dear valued customers,

We wanted to reach out to you today to discuss our current service standards and address the negative experiences we know many of you have had shopping with Popcultcha over the past few weeks. Firstly, we would like to sincerely apologise for the ongoing delay in orders being dispatched and our inability to stay of top and respond to customer enquiries.

Since the release of Funko's NYCC products on October 5th we have been plagued with substantial technical issues that have limited our ability to process orders. This blew out our 10 - 12 business day estimate for NYCC orders, and has created a snowball effect that has delayed all other orders that have been placed since October 5th. Despite our efforts of adding a second shift and working weekends, we still have been unable to catch up. We have not yet received a timeline from the third party providers we rely on to resolve these issues, as such we are stuck, waiting and share your frustration.

To ensure our customers are not being delayed any further, we have made some procedure changes and expect all current orders to be dispatched within 10-15 business days. Depending on the nature of your order and how many items are required to be picked and packed, you may find that your order is dispatched quicker than this estimate.

For customers who have an item on preorder with us that is now in stock, we have a separate team that will begin working through the current backlog next week. We expect all of these preorders to be processed and sent to our warehouse with 15 business days. We also have a small team who are working through orders that do not contain Pop! Vinyl figures to ensure that customers ordering action figures, statues and gifts are not held up by the delays driven by NYCC orders, new Pop! Vinyl orders and a record number of preorder items all arriving at the same time.

Along with the increased delay in orders, we have also received an overwhelming amount of customer enquires. We currently have over 5,000 unanswered enquires that our team are working hard to answer. While we completely understand the frustration of not getting a response from our team, and the anxiety that can come along with not knowing the status in your order, we do request that you do not contact us multiple times, as this is simply adding more questions on the pile, and will not result in your issues being resolved any quicker. We would also like to request that you do not yell or lash out at our customer support team, they are working tirelessly to resolve your issues and are not at fault for our current delay.

Our best estimate for receiving a response to your enquiry is currently 15-20 business days. We recommend for urgent issues, that you please call our team on 1300 586 291 (International: +61 3 5240 7988) during our core business hours (Mon - Fri 9:00AM - 5:30PM AEDT).

We would like to thank you for your patience during this busy period and apologise once again for the delay and the lack of communication on our part until now. We were working on and hoping to get a solution from our partners first before reaching out to you all with an update, however this has unfortunately been difficult to obtain. We know we suck right now, but are working hard to make sure we return to the Popcultcha you know and love. Please have a read over the following FAQ that we hope may answer any questions you may have.

Kind regards,

Popcultcha HQ

FAQ:

1 - Where is my order?

At this stage you can expect all orders to be shipped within 10-15 business days. Please be aware of this delay when placing future orders.

2 - I have preordered an item that is now in stock. When will it be sent?

We have a seperate team that will begin working through our current backlog of preorder items starting next week. We estimate this will take 10 - 15 business days to work through.

3 - Can I cancel my order?

Yes, of course. Due to the current backlog of enquires, can you please phone our team on 1300 586 291 (International: +61 3 5240 7988) during our core business hours (Mon - Fri 9:00AM - 5:30PM AEDT) to organise your refund.

4 - My order is missing / arrived damaged / is incorrect, what can I do?

Please send through an email to [email protected] stating your order number and name, and include photos of the received items, the paper invoice included within the delivery, and the packaging it was shipped in with the post label clearly visible. This will allow us to better ascertain how to proceed in helping resolve your issue. Please be aware that due to our current backlog that our current estimate of response is 15 - 20 business days. For urgent enquires please phone our team on 1300 586 291 (International: +61 3 5240 7988) during our core business hours (Mon - Fri 9:00AM - 5:30PM AEDT).

5 - When is my preorder coming? / Are you getting this item?

Due to the current backlog of enquires we are currently unable to answer specific questions about upcoming products or when preorder items are coming into stock. We will continue to update our online product listings to reflect the most accurate ETA as provided by our suppliers.

If you have preordered an item and you can no longer find that product on our website, this means that product has pre-sold out. We still have your order in place and will ship it once it arrives in our warehouse.

Trust me, after dealing with two very bad and awful UK collectible sites that ended up going under - the fact they're being this transparent and wanting people to know what the hold up is a god thing on them - I wish if I wasn't in the Uk I could order form these guys- much better prices than other places.

Trust me, after dealing with two very bad and awful UK collectible sites that ended up going under - the fact they're being this transparent and wanting people to know what the hold up is a god thing on them - I wish if I wasn't in the Uk I could order form these guys- much better prices than other places.

Yes, definitely grateful for keeping us in touch!
I will wait. This also gives my wallet a break.

For this figure its not pop's fault, they're waiting for figures from hot toys just like sideshow etc.

They told me end of this month when I pre ordered this summer and for the price, less then $220 shipped I'm all smiles.

I got a loooong apologize email from Popcultcha this morning...

I got the same message... but "Our best estimate for receiving a response to your enquiry is currently 15-20 business days" is just ridiculous. How do you get that far behind? A month for a simple email response.

I got the same message... but "Our best estimate for receiving a response to your enquiry is currently 15-20 business days" is just ridiculous. How do you get that far behind? A month for a simple email response.

Yeah that sounds indeed ridiculous. To be honest I can't imagine that they have thousands of emails to reply to. Really weird...

So my final Sideshow flex pay payment went through on November 5, but...no shipping details. It just says "Order processing".

And I ended up having to pay AUD491.74 for this figure inclusive of shipping and GST. That's $354.05 in US dollars at the current exchange rate. Ridiculous.

So my final Sideshow flex pay payment went through on November 5, but...no shipping details. It just says "Order processing".

And I ended up having to pay AUD491.74 for this figure inclusive of shipping and GST. That's $354.05 in US dollars at the current exchange rate. Ridiculous.

AND....that is why i did not hesitate to order via POPCULTCHA.$309 shipped using reward points..
The USD is killing us atm and then an added GST on top makes collecting harder..so anywhere there is a bargain AND local,I'm all in.

Back