1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Doctor Strange Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF?
How are people in England getting it before me and I'm in the U.S.?
How is that possible?
It's quicker to get to England than Massachusetts?
Again....WTF?

I've wondered this allot also. I'm in Ottawa, Canada and am always amongst the first guys on here to get my shipments from SS. Extra strange because our stuff has to go through customs and then requires duties and custom payments. Mine arrives this afternoon. :dunno

Is everyone's package weight five pounds? I'm always checking the weight to see if I'm getting a free figure.

Mine says 5 lbs. Due Monday. Hopefully inspires me to finish the gloves I need to paint - just to have 'em. Got usual shipping notices etc.

WTF?
How is that possible?
Again....WTF?

I feel ya. Michigan here and the package won't arrive until Monday. lol

DHL can be super fast though. I've had something ship from Israel and be here in 3 days via the service.

WTF?
How is that possible?
Again....WTF?

Maybe they paid for expedited shipping? Usually my orders from SS take exactly 6 days to get here to Ohio (which I think is a little bit long to be honest but it is what it is) but since all the troubles we had with the Doctor I got a little impatient and paid for him to be shipped 2 day air so I'll have him Friday.

I've wondered this allot also. I'm in Ottawa, Canada and am always amongst the first guys on here to get my shipments from SS. Extra strange because our stuff has to go through customs and then requires duties and custom payments. Mine arrives this afternoon. :dunno

Who is your shipping company? Also I'm thinking multiple shipments for different countries/continents are sent maybe directly from HT to where they need to go; depends on shipper and transportation. Like how did Popculcha get a 1/4 poly to me in what seemed like less than a week? (But I paid for the E2 shipping).

Re Sideshow if stuff is coming off a dock on the west coast or whatever then it has to go cross-country via whatever UPS is doing. Then the maddening thing is I can see that my stuff is at the UPS hub 10 minutes away but I can't get to it!

How do people get shipped DHL?
Is that an option?
I get UPS.

Sideshow once told me I could pick a shipping company in my profile but I think they meant Fed Ex if I wanted. I thought DHL was no longer shipping in the U.S. For me, I wouldn't pick them 'coz I had gotten stuff from them way back off Overstock and the packages always looked so beat up or ripped - it was a while ago but I remember not being happy. I thought of them as the "economy shippers".

My only experience with DHL was with the Funko/Marvel Collector Corps Subscription boxes and it was a total nightmare! Had two of the boxes lost in transit due to DHL wouldn't deliver directly to our house they delivered it to the local post office and then the post office delivered it to my house. One showed up almost 2 months after the replacement box and the second was just lost forever. But the customer service for the Funko box itself was abysmal as well so all around it was a terrible experience. So I don't think I would ever select DHL would pay more to have it shipped by other carriers.

Maybe they paid for expedited shipping? Usually my orders from SS take exactly 6 days to get here to Ohio (which I think is a little bit long to be honest but it is what it is) but since all the troubles we had with the Doctor I got a little impatient and paid for him to be shipped 2 day air so I'll have him Friday.

You are in Ohio too? And yeah the six day wait for delivery seems pretty long from my point of view as well. But we are stuck with it.

My only experience with DHL was with the Funko/Marvel Collector Corps Subscription boxes and it was a total nightmare! Had two of the boxes lost in transit due to DHL wouldn't deliver directly to our house they delivered it to the local post office and then the post office delivered it to my house. One showed up almost 2 months after the replacement box and the second was just lost forever. But the customer service for the Funko box itself was abysmal as well so all around it was a terrible experience. So I don't think I would ever select DHL would pay more to have it shipped by other carriers.

I would pay more for sure - at least if it was the DHL operated in the U.S. I'm not outer-box fussy but when there's huge box tears and screws are just rattling around in the box and maybe falling out of the holes in the boxes. I thought DHL went bankrupt in the U.S. - anyway was glad to see them go.

Should be shipped today I've been told from sideshow. So i hope it will be here monday! Takes 3 days to get a order from sideshow, i live in texas.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Back