1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Doctor Strange Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not so easy with old fang face. He has some sort of power over the camera to diminish his real image...

36728288226_f42e2a7211_c.jpg

[emoji848]Must be his lack of reflection.🤣

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome photos!!! haven't been this excited for a figure in quite some time!!!! Cant wait until tomorrow!!!! Now just gotta figure out what pose I'm going to keep him in! Question for those of you who have the figure in hand. How well does the wires in the cloak hold their shape?

is this shipping from sideshow now??? It still says pre-order on their website, if its indeed shipping now i'd order it but i have time contraints i'm going out of town for a week on sept 4th, and don't want it to ship while im' gone. Its the only reason i'm holding off, however if its shipping now id get it in time.

is this shipping from sideshow now??? It still says pre-order on their website, if its indeed shipping now i'd order it but i have time contraints i'm going out of town for a week on sept 4th, and don't want it to ship while im' gone. Its the only reason i'm holding off, however if its shipping now id get it in time.

Mine shipped from Sideshow this week. I'm expecting him tomorrow.

36609315512_4688a41550_o.jpg

I was just wondering, who could Strange, Blaze, Blade and Dracula be teaming up against?

[emoji848] Hmmm... That's tough because I can't really imagine any of them (especially Blade) teaming up with Dracula... Maybe they're fighting Satan, perhaps?...

[emoji848] Hmmm... That's tough because I can't really imagine any of them (especially Blade) teaming up with Dracula... Maybe they're fighting Satan, perhaps?...

They both fought Dracula.

Dracula is a blade villain so its not too out of place, only problem is the Chris Lee dracula isn't the right version but that a minor thing that most people may not even notice or care about that see his display

Looks like mine was delivered today and waiting for me when I get home from work. Thanos gets another infinity stone! :yess:

I just can't can't say enough good things about this figure. He's a little fidgety around the hands, but I'm really scraping the barrel on that critique. What a knockout, 11/10

Doctor Strange.jpg

Got mine today. My big complaint about it are the boots. I wish they were two piece like some of the current HT figures are that offer better articulation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back