1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Doctor Strange Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You are in Ohio too? And yeah the six day wait for delivery seems pretty long from my point of view as well. But we are stuck with it.

yup Ohio born and raised. Normally I just suck it up with the six day delivery time since I'm used to it now. Just with all early release stuff going on with this guy I broke down and said screw it I'll pay the extra! Ended up being $33 for the two day shipping. But this will be the only time I do the expedited shipping.

Looking pretty good for tomorrow now.

This is one of my most anticipated figures.

Can't decide if he should stand with Hulk, or with Dracula, Ghost Rider and Blade. :panic:

So, I don't complain about mine being late and they don't upgrade my shipping. I guess squeaky wheel gets the grease.

So I got my invoice and shipping notice from sideshow, $10 for shipping. Yoda was $19. I hope there is an explanation that makes sense...

yup Ohio born and raised. Normally I just suck it up with the six day delivery time since I'm used to it now. Just with all early release stuff going on with this guy I broke down and said screw it I'll pay the extra! Ended up being $33 for the two day shipping. But this will be the only time I do the expedited shipping.

Wow! That is just too much for shipping but I understand the wanting him here quickly. I am from Ohio as well. Just outside of Columbus.

So, I don't complain about mine being late and they don't upgrade my shipping. I guess squeaky wheel gets the grease.

In KG Hobby we trust.

Even though they're in Hong Kong it's hit or miss whether or not they get the figure before Sideshow.

I think it might be the opposite! I didn't complain at all, just asked if there was an issue (I actually have limited time at my current address so needed to make sure I don't have to change it) and mine seems to have been sped up. However judging by the amount of people here going nuts about it, I imagine there have been a whole train full of squeaky wheels this week and I doubt they got anything special...

Mine is finally on its way. A bit bummed that it wont be here till next week though.

It's weird, this and a handful of others have the old fashioned $10 flat rate cost. Don't know why, apparently from what I heard this is a hefty figure too.

I'm due Friday. Very excited, I should clear some space for the good Doctor.

Making a pilgrimage to an IKEA this weekend to buy 4 or 5 Detolfs (doubling my current number). Trying to not be soured by the Sideshow experience, but I am actually pretty peeved that I'm getting it the same timeframe I would have without the whole early arrival without a SINGLE communication from sideshow apologizing for the delay (whether it's their fault or not, it's ultimately their RESPONSIBILITY).

It's weird, this and a handful of others have the old fashioned $10 flat rate cost. Don't know why, apparently from what I heard this is a hefty figure too.

I'm due Friday. Very excited, I should clear some space for the good Doctor.

Before I changed the address to UK (previously was a US address) mine was $10. The rep said 'you have the flat rate offer on this which we will honour still' which made me think it was because I ordered so long ago before they changed policies/upped prices or something maybe.

Finally!!!!
1503540528141.jpgIMG_6022.jpgIMG_6023.jpg

This is a figure that meets all expectations.

(Also as expected, I left the dustbin lids and Donut Frisbees in the box :lol)

He still looks good, even when subjected to the full, brutal force of camera flash.

36605012872_5b93a11f55_o.jpg

36605013062_c4b0beda3b_o.jpg

He still looks good, even when subjected to the full, brutal force of camera flash.
36605013062_c4b0beda3b_o.jpg

LOL! Looks like that camera flash was pretty brutal on Dracula though! He looks like someone just opened the curtains on a sunny day.[emoji38] I can imagine him hissing at the camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL! Looks like that camera flash was pretty brutal on Dracula though! He looks like someone just opened the curtains on a sunny day.[emoji38] I can imagine him hissing at the camera.

He's difficult to photograph even at the best of times.

His face is very pale and reflective, which makes him extremely camera shy. :lol

Right up close with the flash, you can still capture some detail.

35940985284_a0f7023ece_o.jpg

Not so easy with old fang face. He has some sort of power over the camera to diminish his real image...

36728288226_f42e2a7211_c.jpg

Back