1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Crossbones Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there any medication we can take to stop us wanting these....I was out,then I said OK Antman then it was Kylo....then I had said I was definitely finished after Rey and bb. Now I'm considering this:gah:
Oh yeah and I will be ordering Wonder Woman with the May code:rotfl

Is there any medication we can take to stop us wanting these....I was out,then I said OK Antman then it was Kylo....then I had said I was definitely finished after Rey and bb. Now I'm considering this:gah:

I don't believe so. I was semi-retired with HT too. Until CW and BvS.

**** YES!! :rock

Love Rumlow in TWS and have high hopes for him in this. I just hope he's a worthy character that gets more screen/story time than Baron Von Strucker

I wonder if some of the posters here even realize that Crossbones was already a character that appeared in TWS (not in his Crossbones gear but you get what I mean).

Spoiler Spoiler:

13062863_471162753076999_8350635851961862715_o.jpg

Spoiler Spoiler:

True, I did think that he didn't fit the physique as well but thoroughly enjoyed Grillo's performance. Judging by his design here as Crossbones though, it looks like they'll be compensating for it through the pneumatic gloves.

I just hope he's a worthy character that gets more screen/story time than Baron Von Strucker
He's seen better days.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Love it, was hoping for Crossbones. Think he wears black pants though, don't shoot me if i'm wrong..

nah, they're camo. they could be a shade darker.. but the ones from the on set photos aren't black. they look black in some photos though, so i understand the confusion.

nah, they're camo. they could be a shade darker.. but the ones from the on set photos aren't black. they look black in some photos though, so i understand the confusion.

Aha ok, well, movie comes out next wednesday for me so guess i'll find out then ;)

This figure actually looks really cool. I was absolutely averse to getting one because I absolutely detested Rumlow in TWS (not that he was badly portrayed or anything, just thought he was a huge prick :lol) but I may contemplate picking one of these up.

:lol If only there was...I'd be on a life's prescription!! :slap :lol

Back