1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Crossbones Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel the same. The iron man figures are what have allowed for a massive increase in the other characters. The success of iron man has grown the company significantly. And if you don't want it then don't buy it. Why people think it's ok the begrudge what someone else enjoys is beyond me. It's petty and silly. Look at all the Star Wars and civil war and BvS figures. I mean we have seen 14 figures from civil war, a film that has not even been released, and two are iron man. Lol

So true, lol, just Mk. 46 and WM Mk. III. And the only reason I ranted about the 16897532 variations of Stormtroopers was to make a point, I actually am army building and am happy that they all exist. Shoot, I own every single SS clone except 1 (the crazy expensive black version).

And you're also correct that so many people forget that the main reason HT's is able to make so many figures from so many licenses has a ton to do with their success with the IM figures. If you take a look at this picture, which SB showed as upcoming releases, there are 6 figures that were (Mk. 45 supposed to release on Saturday) released in ONE month. Back a couple years ago, we'd be lucky to get 1 figure release a month.

Sorry but I just don't get all the hate for IM. It's not just because I'm a fan but look at what the character, film(s), RDJ and figures have done for the industry as a whole!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    258.4 KB · Views: 192
Wow, lighten up guys. We are grown men and women who collect dollies. We're all a little silly. It's OKAY. There's lots of Iron mans and Stormtroopers. We know. It's also sometimes funny to say it. We know. For some, it's no longer funny. Yes, get that too. But come on "please die"? Too much. I'm not a mod and I haven't been posting long, but come on guys.

Achem...that Crossbones figure looks pretty sweet. :) I'm not sure i'm dropping 200 bucks plus on him till I see the flick though.

I never cared for Crossbones, but I can't deny that figure looks great!

All of these CW figures have been awesome.

Figure looks great. I am glad to see some more bad guys. This was a big part of why I decided to buy Ultron (aside from him turning out great.) The only Marvel bad guy I have is Thanos.

Great looking figure, very death stroke like.

At least it's not another Iron Mehn though. Growing tired of those.

Looks pretty cool. Not sure if it is a figure i need to buy though. Curious to see the sculpt under the mask.

I haven't seen many trailers, but I am a little perplexed by this design (not HT fault). I mean Crossbones costume is very achievable to get close to the comic vesion yet they chose to make him look different.

This design reminds me more of Scourge than of Crossbones. I actually like it, but would get it to represent Scourge.

(Left Scourge V right Crossbones)
Screen_Shot_2016_04_21_at_8_26_23_AM.png

YES!!!! Definitely getting this one. Loved him in the movie and you do get to see him without the mask so really, really hoping for a mutilated headsculpt as well.

I haven't seen many trailers, but I am a little perplexed by this design (not HT fault). I mean Crossbones costume is very achievable to get close to the comic vesion yet they chose to make him look different.

My guess is that because the MCU Cap easily owned Rumlow in TWS they had to beef him up for CW. Comics Cap gets plenty of trouble from non-super powered foes like Batroc.

Cool release, this should make the Cap franchise collectors happy. CB is one of Cap's biggest rivals in the comics, should make for some nice poses for the 2 figures.

just wondering but why is he displayed on Iron Man's team? You would think they'd put him closer to Captain America for display purposes....

or does he hate Steve Rogers so bad that he teams up with Stark :lol:lol

I wonder if some of the posters here even realize that Crossbones was already a character that appeared in TWS (not in his Crossbones gear but you get what I mean).

I did like him in TWS and Crossbones is generally viewed as one of Cap's top-tier enemies, so I'm curious how he'll turn out in Civil War and if it will be enough to make me want a figure of him.

Looks great! :rock Good to see the villains finally getting some figure attention from Hot Toys. Not sure if I'll get him or not atm, but he does look very cool! :)

Back