1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Crossbones Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks pretty cool to me. Might pick this up depending how much I like him in the film and how much it is.

It's not exactly clear but it looks like the helmet lays on the head loose enough that a head sculpt could fit underneath.

Don't quote me, but I think they're some kind of pneumatic gloves. I think in one of the trailers he punches Cap with them and sends him flying back.

Thanks, I hope that he comes with some kind of guns as well.

Looks great. So many Civil War figures Im thinking of just getting Crossbones, Cap and Spiderman and start saving up for Infinity War.

Good to see there will be other characters. I'm wonder if Sharon Carter will get produced as well. Same with Zemo unless it ends up being a lame interpretation. Of course I'm still hoping for Ronan and Nebula from GotG.

Good to see there will be other characters. I'm wonder if Sharon Carter will get produced as well. Same with Zemo unless it ends up being a lame interpretation. Of course I'm still hoping for Ronan and Nebula from GotG.

If Maria Hill sold better I could've seen Sharon Carter being a Summer Exclusive. Though with Hot Toys it could still come out but be 3 years from now. For Nebula and Ronan I wouldn't hold your breath. Hot Toys is spotty when it comes to releasing villains.

As soon as I saw Captain America included his damaged helmet I KNEW we would be getting a Crossbones figure!!A very cool interesting and detailed look to him,the sort of figure Hot Toys really excell at.

Well Kevin Feige said that Baron Zemo will be set up for future films from Civil War and on so its still a possibility!

13055371_260303854309079_8721559935461902031_n.jpg

Don't quote me, but I think they're some kind of pneumatic gloves. I think in one of the trailers he punches Cap with them and sends him flying back.

He'll need something. One on one, behind the suit he's not exactly in Cap's league..

Back