1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Sentry Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thing needs a little more shine to it. Also, no red eyes, no buy. :lecture

I'll hold off judgement until the Prototype pics are released but I would really love to pass on something :lol

Same here, in fact I might just, I don't really have an interest in collecting the full team any more, I just want 43, Hawkeye, Cap, Widow, SW, QS, Vision and the Ultrons

Same here, in fact I might just, I don't really have an interest in collecting the full team any more, I just want 43, Hawkeye, Cap, Widow, SW, QS, Vision and the Ultrons

That's actually a really good line up. Plenty of shelf presence there! :clap

I've got Cap and War Machine with Maria Hill on flex. Those are the only 3 I'm willing to pay full price for. I might get Ultron Mk1 when he starts shipping. Pretty underwhelmed with this line.

A year from now when they're on discounts I might get Vison and Thor and stick TDW sculpt on him.

With Ultron Prime looking like the most depressed/constipated robot ever this is going to be my Ultron for my collection. As it looks now I'm happy enough, though I do wish it had a red eyed head too. Hopefully when it goes up for pre order thoes pictures will help people decide.

Back