1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Ultron Sentry Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Couple pics from yesterday
ab51d47e9a798a43c92675c7ca345e12.jpg

Cool, thanks Zod Love that pic :clap :woo

I like this guy

This is a $180 fig that will be $230. People said that about Maria Hill but it's true here... Very lackluster.

I guess the money I save on this can be used for Ultron Mk1... He was most menacing and threatening in that form.

This is a $180 fig that will be $230. People said that about Maria Hill but it's true here... Very lackluster.

I guess the money I save on this can be used for Ultron Mk1... He was most menacing and threatening in that form.

I never found any of the Ultrons 'threatening' its one of my major complaints about the movie
The only scene I found him intimidating in is the church scene with the twins(when he stands up) and the Klaw scene("let's talk business")

I never found any of the Ultrons 'threatening' its one of my major complaints about the movie
The only scene I found him intimidating in is the church scene with the twins(when he stands up) and the Klaw scene("let's talk business")
Funny, I never found him menacing in any other scene but the house party. He had more presence when he stumbled in like a marionette puppet than any other time to me.

I thought the team was great, but the villain lacking.

Funny, I never found him menacing in any other scene but the house party. He had more presence when he stumbled in like a marionette puppet than any other time to me.

I thought the team was great, but the villain lacking.

Totally agree, love the MK1 :hi5:

and that seems to be a common issue in the MCU bar Red Skull and Loki

The entire body is a new sculpt, so that would bring the price up

I can live with a $180 fig that's $220ish as opposed to an $80 Hill that's $220ish, and let's be honest - this looks infinitely better than the Hill Barbie.

I can live with a $180 fig that's $220ish as opposed to an $80 Hill that's $220ish, and let's be honest - this looks infinitely better than the Hill Barbie.
I actually prefer Hill to any female character they've done. The sculpted hair is so much better than rooted, every Widow has had the Barbie vibe to me.

I actually prefer Hill to any female character they've done. The sculpted hair is so much better than rooted, every Widow has had the Barbie vibe to me.

They've done sculpted hair on other females, or are you just referring to MCU? I agree sculpted looks better.

They've done sculpted hair on other females, or are you just referring to MCU? I agree sculpted looks better.
I'm aware one of the Sucker Punch figs had sculpted hair. But yeah, I prefer her to the others. I agree she's overpriced... unfortunately that's the name of the game now. I doubt any figure will ever be under the $199 mark again, regardless of accessories.

I'm aware one of the Sucker Punch figs had sculpted hair. But yeah, I prefer her to the others. I agree she's overpriced... unfortunately that's the name of the game now. I doubt any figure will ever be under the $199 mark again, regardless of accessories.

There are quite a few females with sculpted hair: Abigail Whistler, Jill Valentine, Amber, etc. $200+ is def the norm now though. :banghead

It looks a bit... cheap. The paint needs more shine perhaps? I'd buy a couple if they were two for the price of one standard HT figure.

Back