1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first Iron Man figure, and damn I'm impressed!

However, I'm looking for a head sculpt to expand my display options (I don't plan on getting any more Iron Man figures), but I can't seem to find the onesixthkit one with the neck. Though I did see this up for pre-order:

QQ20161114234420.jpg

What do you guys think? It should work with the neck adapter and collar they have on sale.

My first Iron Man figure, and damn I'm impressed!

However, I'm looking for a head sculpt to expand my display options (I don't plan on getting any more Iron Man figures), but I can't seem to find the onesixthkit one with the neck. Though I did see this up for pre-order:

What do you guys think? It should work with the neck adapter and collar they have on sale.

This is the civil war version - slightly different from the previous one. Neck adapter should be same for both.

I'm not a big fan of the regular color armors (only gold and red one I was interested was heartbreaker, which ends up being quite different due to its design).

That said, I do feel most of the regular armors look to similar for my taste, but there is something about this Mark 45 that really makes it "shine". It might end up being the one "regular armor" in my collection.

I'm not a big fan of the regular color armors (only gold and red one I was interested was heartbreaker, which ends up being quite different due to its design).

That said, I do feel most of the regular armors look to similar for my taste, but there is something about this Mark 45 that really makes it "shine". It might end up being the one "regular armor" in my collection.

I HIGHLY recommend it. It truly is beautiful and it absolutely does stick out from the rest of the armors. Right now I have the 42 and 45 displayed together.

I'm not a big Iron Man collector. I have only the Mark 1, 5 and 6... and the 45. The 45 is a small piece of art. It's likely my last Iron Man. I feel no need to try to top it. It truly is a magnificent piece of engineering and shows HT at its best. Simply beautiful craftsmanship.

The iron man experience ride coming to Hong Kong Disneyland uses the Mark 45 as its suit design, but it's colouring is more of a traditional iron man style
Do you guys prefer this or the normal colouring?
I personally think it could be a pretty cool hot toys special release, especially considering the ride will be in Hong Kong.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 192
I definately prefer the traditional Iron Man look more. I like a little more gold...the 45 is too red for my taste.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was my only nitpick with the 45, that it's a little too red.

The gold on the biceps and the thighs make a huge difference

That was my only nitpick with the 45, that it's a little too red.

The gold on the biceps and the thighs make a huge difference

I like that with the gold and I'd probably buy a special version as I love my 45 the most for armor design but what ever fails to see that doesn't own the is the red in person is breathtaking. Maybe my potato cannot capture it it's just amazing
b55e5d1d9e336b02483de245af1ba4f3.jpg

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

um... he's on your Star Wars shelf...
Put him there for a few photos. Still have not completely reset after hurricane Mathew. I love on the east 5 minutes from the beach in Florida. Usually he is alone because he is the online iron man I own. Debating on which war machine I want it's death aou or Mark 1 iron man 2.

Put him there for a few photos. Still have not completely reset after hurricane Mathew. I love on the east 5 minutes from the beach in Florida. Usually he is alone because he is the online iron man I own. Debating on which war machine I want it's death aou or Mark 1 iron man 2.

Death AOU?

Get the Mark 1 WM. Telling you...it is one of the best figures out there, period, let alone an Iron Man. You get a lot for your money on this guy.

Death AOU?

Get the Mark 1 WM. Telling you...it is one of the best figures out there, period, let alone an Iron Man. You get a lot for your money on this guy.
Ya I am leaning toward it. Guess I'm waiting on a sale right now war machine mark 1 is 369.00....

Ya I am leaning toward it. Guess I'm waiting on a sale right now war machine mark 1 is 369.00....

Prob will be awhile if this figure goes on sale At all. It would be a good time to purchase a Mark 2 WM tho.

I know the WM MK1 is a lot of money...but I think In this instance it is sorta justified. We get out of this figure something we have never got before....maximum Diecast, a ton of b/d parts, amazing head sculpt. This one stands out amongst the many IM and IM to come. I think when it is all said and done, this WM will be known as a classic. #hype

Back