1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks great... I not long ago got mine but I haven't even opened it yet... Been selling off some of my other IM figures as I have the Mark 6 and 46 coming next year and I just don't know whether to keep this or not (even though I do really love the armour design I am keeping the 43, 6 has been on my wishlist for a while and prefer the 46... Cant justify having so many of one character!).

Out of mild curiosity what neck collar are you using there?

Wanted to get my photography on

54c5d6254dc7fe1d67e211ec424eaf5a.jpg

Last edited:
45 hands down my favorite suit my pics don't look that good. Lol
a44cd24b945ab3d995dc7021a16c6ec1.jpg

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

45 hands down my favorite suit my pics don't look that good. Lol
a44cd24b945ab3d995dc7021a16c6ec1.jpg

Wanted to get my photography on

Yeah, it truly is beautiful. Nice shots!

I love the ankles on this figure. So much better than the other suit designs.

I also especially like the elbows. They really make good use of the extension.

Until I want to drop 500 plus on a camera I'll stick to my LG v10 it has a 16 mega pixel potato I just need to stop being lazy and play with the settings. But if I do get a camera of that calibur I will be getting a Canon ti5. Thank you Branson

image_zpsf1tnidmv.jpg

My current coffee table setup.

image_zps1r59i00p.jpg

Once war machine mk 1 arrives, he'll be replacing ultron's spot and ultron will be joining prime in his enlarged section of one of my cases.

Nice.

You are brave having him on the clamp like that lol.

Umm yea you were right.. I had my mk 45 in flying pose since I got it and a few mins ago I open the detolf and it pops right off! Luckily tho it fell right into my nervous palms lol.. I wouldn't recommend leaving it in flight mode for a long period of time,

Umm yea you were right.. I had my mk 45 in flying pose since I got it and a few mins ago I open the detolf and it pops right off! Luckily tho it fell right into my nervous palms lol.. I wouldn't recommend leaving it in flight mode for a long period of time,

That is the only thing about the die cast series. The figures are heavier and are more difficult to put and keep in flight poses. I believe this is one of the reasons why Budget Stark prefers plastic figures over diecast. I only have my MK 42PP and MK 7 in flight, scared of the dredded clunk of one of my DC figures falling.

That is the only thing about the die cast series. The figures are heavier and are more difficult to put and keep in flight poses. I believe this is one of the reasons why Budget Stark prefers plastic figures over diecast. I only have my MK 42PP and MK 7 in flight, scared of the dredded clunk of one of my DC figures falling.

If I ever pose my 45 in a hovering pose, I use the crotch piece from the peacemaker stand on the 45 pole, and then attach the clamp above that. That way the body it being held up by the crotch piece and the figure is stabilized by the clamp.

It would be nice if him it toys was able to come up with a better system.

Curious, I just got my Mark 45 and got him on a flight pose. Had there ever been reports of paint rub using the flight stand clamp? Just a little nervous leaving on the clamp for an extended period of time.

Curious, I just got my Mark 45 and got him on a flight pose. Had there ever been reports of paint rub using the flight stand clamp? Just a little nervous leaving on the clamp for an extended period of time.

No paint rub, but he's gonna fall out of there if you leave him for too long.

Back