1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'm a fan of that combination of sculpt and the Mark 45 as well. I have mine set up in the gantry. Love it.
254e5834610e010564a3bdc42566680e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, I did buy that as well but I don't see any neck with either the OSK head or the OSK collar. It seems like the collar just transitions the neck to the body better, but there is no neck.

Thanks, I did buy that as well but I don't see any neck with either the OSK head or the OSK collar. It seems like the collar just transitions the neck to the body better, but there is no neck.

Yeah once they sold out of the 5.0 I noticed they came out with the "neckness" version (which I'm assuming is supposed to say "neckless") that looks like the exact same headsculpt minus the actual neck.

Man I just got mine last week. It is amazing! The work and techniques that went into this is out of this world. The only other Iron Man I have is the original War Machine Mark 1 (My first HT Marvel Item) and Mark VII which I bought after avengers but have managed to keep away from the Marvel line since then. After I got the 45, I've been on a crazy buying spree, buying probably more Hot Toys Iron Man than I should and draining my bank account!!! (Worth it though! I think???!!!) Hot toys has really come a long way from the original Iron Man figures.

I got the War Machine Mark 2 from Ultron.

Mark 43 Exclusive (Used), Shotgun on the way! Can't wait!

Man I just got mine last week. It is amazing! The work and techniques that went into this is out of this world. The only other Iron Man I have is the original War Machine Mark 1 (My first HT Marvel Item) and Mark VII which I bought after avengers but have managed to keep away from the Marvel line since then. After I got the 45, I've been on a crazy buying spree, buying probably more Hot Toys Iron Man than I should and draining my bank account!!! (Worth it though! I think???!!!) Hot toys has really come a long way from the original Iron Man figures.

Well, they wont be your last! Congrats and enjoy!

Nice!
I had only some spaces left for more figures and decided to get the 43, WM MK1 and 3.
Already have Mark3 Diecast, Starboost and War Machine Mark 2. I simply know that I get an amazingly engineered figure with Iron Man. Shot Gun is one id love to have...but I think 6 IM does me fine!

Nice!
I had only some spaces left for more figures and decided to get the 43, WM MK1 and 3.
Already have Mark3 Diecast, Starboost and War Machine Mark 2. I simply know that I get an amazingly engineered figure with Iron Man. Shot Gun is one id love to have...but I think 6 IM does me fine!

No DC VI?

Yup.. I fell into the iron man pit as well.

I started with the Mark 7 and told myself I'd only get the final battle armors from the avengers movies.. That didn't last long.. I then bought heartbreaker and starboost.. Then the floodgates opened and I grabbed shotgun, 42, Python, striker, bones, centurion, (age of ultron)war machine mk 2, peacemaker, iron patriot, hot rod, tank, snapper, IX, Midas, mk 45 and gamma will arrive on Wednesday, and I have preorders for sneaky, blue steel, war machine mk 1, mk 3, and mk 6, and mk 46.

And hopefully they'll announce jack, shades, nightclub, hammerhead, fiddler, etc.

But the 45 is definitely a stand out. The paint job is gorgeous.

No DC VI?

No Mark 6...i only wanted one suit from Mark 1-7 and well Mark 3 has always been my favorite suit of them all. So I guess you could say it was MK3 over 6 for me, and I understood I'm probably in the minority to make that choice.

But it will be a great figure...that much I know. I just think for myself that the 6 suits is great..I don't see myself buying another suit.
I think one I may bite on is a DC MK2. But let's see what happens.

I never display the iron man figures without the helmet. For me, the helmet is one of the coolest looking parts, especially with the 45.

On rare occasions I'll display the 42/shotgun/centurion with the plate up, but I prefer helmet totally on.

This figures helmet is one I would for sure use. The paint apps are great. Sets off all the red on the suit too

Back