1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DSC00825.jpg
DSC00839.jpg
DSC00840.jpg

I like how this new suit looks more organic compared to the old ones. As usual, the details are immaculate, and the finish flawless. Which is why I dont understand why people in my country are letting go of their preorders or selling off existing ones at a loss.

Loving these shots, keep 'em coming y'all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The mk46 is so meh though, really smooth and boring.

I feel the same way. I feel that it's a step backwards in creative design compared to XLV, besides all the pretty lights. But hey, at least all the "bleeding edge" fanatics can finally shut up about it. :lol

That being said, I do still want 46, but i'm not nearly as excited about it.

The mark 45 looks great but it didn't really do much in the movie & it looks similar with the 46. I would still prefer the CW mark 46. Better movie, with the full HS, & more similar to the comic bleeding edge armor.

The 45 best ultron and saved the world. The 46 got beat up by two dudes. The 45 seemed to do quite a bit in the grand scheme. The only one that came close to doing as much is the 7, which only saved New York.

The 45 best ultron and saved the world. The 46 got beat up by two dudes. The 45 seemed to do quite a bit in the grand scheme. The only one that came close to doing as much is the 7, which only saved New York.

VI saved the Helicarrier! :lol

Eventhough tge 45 helped save the world, most of it's scenes are just forgettable. 43 for me had more impact in AOU. On the otherhand, CW is still the better movie than AOU (by a mile) & the mark 46 was the only armor in that movie. Didn't save the world but did pave the way to the next chapter in the MCU. It has more emotional & memorable scene in the movie. I just love the movie more. I hope that HT makes a battle damaged 46 with the destroyed helmet, crushed arc reactor & a blackeyed Tony sculpt. That would be awesome.

Eventhough tge 45 helped save the world, most of it's scenes are just forgettable. 43 for me had more impact in AOU. On the otherhand, CW is still the better movie than AOU (by a mile) & the mark 46 was the only armor in that movie. Didn't save the world but did pave the way to the next chapter in the MCU. It has more emotional & memorable scene in the movie. I just love the movie more. I hope that HT makes a battle damaged 46 with the destroyed helmet, crushed arc reactor & a blackeyed Tony sculpt. That would be awesome.

:pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

Hopefully I'll have this in hand in about two weeks. I can't even remember the last time I was this excited about getting a new toy, probably when the Keaton Batman came out.

Two thumbs up....because the emojis don't show up on TapaTalk or I would have just posted two thumps up to this post. Lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have been debating between 45 and 46 for long time since I don't want too many similar looking iron man in my collection (IMHO, that is. Also need to keep my display space manageable)
My choice was 46 after watching both movies and check out prototype pics. (Also, negative points were give to 45 because of the ugly face plate weathering and limited waist area articulation on proto pics + lack of Tony head sculpt.)

Now after seeing all the final product pics, it proved most of my concerns are invalid now.
It's pre-ordered and I'm glad to add this very unique iron man to my collection.

I'll likely be getting the 46 as well since the release date is so far off. There's really no reason not to.

Definitely buying the 46 too and I'm by far nothing close to an Iron man enthusiast. I basically feel I jumped on at a time when both Marvel Studios and Hot Toys perfected their methods of delivery. I honestly don't see another IM armor being better than the 45 or 46 for quite some time, unless they were to put out a truly die cast battle damage version of both at some point. The paint applications have been terrific this time around. Plus you get the newly developed head sculpt with the 46 which probably has the black eye Tony was rocking for most of the movie. I PO'd some of the custom head sculpts from 1/6 Kit that already have the detail that the 46 is coming out with next year. I am so putting one of those sculpts on the 45 too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, after mulling over if it's the 45, or the 1/4 scale 45, or the 46 I went ahead and PO'd the 1/6 45. All these awesome pics sold me on it. I really like the pianist, design and the helmet faceplate that gives it a very tough and determined look. I'll likely be getting the 46 as well.

Huh?lol

Back