1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah the light expansion on that one is going to look phenomenal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That looks awesome! Is there any way you could so one with just a black background?

:hi5:

Again, this is Motu's photo, not mine, I just removed the background. But I think it's the best head to toe shot we've had so far!

mark 45 BB edited.jpg

I know right? I can tell this is going to be one of those figures I get on the table and stare at for several hours/days straight. :lol

I totally agree! This thing probably won't ever leave my coffee table lol. My war machine mark 2 is tired of waiting for his partner lol.

Luckily I'm picking up red snapper tonight and mark IX should be arriving sometime next week. But I really don't think they'll subdue my thirst for the 45.

When does the preorder go up? and is there a battle damaged version. :rotfl

You just missed it. $100 for a set. One that is pristine and a battle damaged version to reenact the scene where the main character aggressively pushes down the head/pump to dispense the sticky liquid to stop the 0.01%. A bargain if you ask me.

There will always be some with issues. Just part of mass production. But it's not a large percentage. I have two, plus two more coming from sideshow. And I know a few people with them. Throw in the dozen or two that have posted here. So north of 20 figures and no issues except a couple minor paint issues. And if you buy through an authorized dealer you can always return it, and if you go through sideshows network you can get replacement parts or a whole figure of there's an issue.

It's why i would always recommend sideshow. Even if it's a bit more money. (Unless it's crazy higher then another place then I get it). With sideshow if your arm or a leg or the torso have any real issue they are great with customer service. Send a replacement type things.

Mine's just in! :yess:

Love the new shiny gold they used, I hope they'll use the same gold for the upcoming MKVII (If there's one) for me to upgrade my Avengers version.

_DSC6792.jpg

Back