1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like how they made the eyes look good and white even when not turned on. It bothers me on IM figures how thye look when they eyes aren't on, so lifeless and boring.

nice comparison! it really shows how much more accurate they were able to make the production version compared to the prototype.

the prototype still looks fantastic, but the production version looks much closer to the way it appeared on screen.
Yeah I cancelled the 1/6 a while ago in favor of the 1/4 based on what I was seeing with the prototypes. Then I saw the final version. Yeah...gladly preordered again, haha.

July 12. With shipping from Cali to the east coast, July 12 is the real target. Countdown is on.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I like how they made the eyes look good and white even when not turned on. It bothers me on IM figures how thye look when they eyes aren't on, so lifeless and boring.

The WM Mark II and 1/4 43 pull off the look really well. I've been saying that's how it should always be done. The upcoming Sneaky looks like it will show up like that.

Anyone remember the time frame of how many days this was released in HK after BvS Superman? Just curious when Sideshow will be shipping this out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone remember the time frame of how many days this was released in HK after BvS Superman? Just curious when Sideshow will be shipping this out

Just read the posts above yours. It has been reported that this will start shipping July 7

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

I do have a few of these. And a couple more coming. I don't buy multiples of every figure but certain ones. For this one the base alone was worth getting more. Plus display one BD and one clean.

Plus if I see good deals for used or damaged figures I pick those up to.

Some very nice pics being taken by everyone here.

I've finally decided he's going in my display case in this pose for now. We'll see what the future brings. I tend to love the more dynamic poses. And the articulation force is strong with this one.
e6392e75133e81bc9a9432e7890b7ffb.jpg
fc869d5a2ac280b81d4d7d8b228de211.jpg

Back