1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure!
58e4cb0d9b0747e1851cf21c5fa9c71c.jpg

Danoby's review

That review made me appreciate Budget Stark's review even more. I mean, I already liked Budget Stark's review alot, but I think Budget Stark covered a lot more ground because he reads the figure's manual. :D

Hey Guys , I have created a 360º viewer mode for HT Iron Man Mark 45
Check this ---> https://goo.gl/gpb3gl
& Review : https://goo.gl/cdt7fT

Sample
View attachment 268497

Hope you like these :)

HOT%u00252BTOYS%u00252BMARK%u00252B45-52.JPG

I can't tell if it's just the lighting from the pictures, but does the light-up feature for the palms also work for the forearm laser beams? I haven't heard about the feature anywhere, but I also haven't seen the lasers lit up like in your pictures either.

fdd407e40e5834cb221f74b5bda17d37.jpg

The mk45 in gooooood company ! [emoji4]

Nice group shot! And is that the WS Black Widow head with the Avengers body? I don't think I've seen that combination before, but it looks pretty nice!

I just can't stop looking. I think I want to up size, but damn another one without a Tony sculpt.

That's awesome! Thanks! I've never seen something like that done before!

Also, do any of you guys know the best way to find loose hot toys parts? Specifically the base from the Mark 7 battle damaged version. I want to display my MK45 beside my MK7, and I think that the two diorama bases with fallen enemies would look really cool together.

Mark 45 Worth it ! :)

I can't tell if it's just the lighting from the pictures, but does the light-up feature for the palms also work for the forearm laser beams? I haven't heard about the feature anywhere, but I also haven't seen the lasers lit up like in your pictures either.
Just for the palms :)

I want this figure. Can't afford it at all. By the time I could it'll be double the price [emoji58][emoji58][emoji58][emoji58]

I think the gap is because the spring problem. It did not automatic to right position. This make the gap. Try to add some magic is better

Back