1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was a good review. He missed a few points of articulation but no big. The arms actually extended down like the legs do on some Mk suits.

Yeah. I don't get why folks rush during reviews. It was like half a second from snapping pieces off. Lol

Geez. Dudes rough on his toys. I tried watching the whole Igor one..well I fast forward a bit but it's like 30 minutes long. Are all reviews that long? U can tell I don't watch many. Anyway..the whole bending and moving every part while spinning the figure around thing made me dizzy. The last part of the Igor vid I'm talking about.

But Thansk for the links.

Just watched Budget Stark's video. Wow, the last couple of Iron Man releases just get better and better... I think you could go worse for single figure collections than starting with the 42 and working your way through to the 45 and eventually the 46..

Why does the shoulder has such a huge gap? I am starting to wonder if it's impossible to have the hands closer to the body.

2a9de4ae5114f3c790f818e3a869433f.jpg

Can't wait for my 45 to arrive. Looks like the neck piece IS removable =)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The beat towards the end... Budget Stark making all kinds of gains. All kiiiiiinds... :lol

The Mk42 helmeted head actually looked pretty good imo. Kind of tough to tell how well the colors match from the pictures but the bloody sculpt along with the Mk43 infected face plate looked really nice along with the damaged chest piece.

Back