1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what if the promo pics have it? The release is like a year out. The proto may be held together with poster glue and duct tape. A large portion of the time the proto articulation is not added in yet. And even if it where a completed production figure (it's not) just becuase they don't demonstrate every single feature in the promo pics doesn't mean much. Claiming it doesn't have a feature based on pics of the prototype a year before it is scheduled to ship is silly.

ybLuYpT.gif

Im starting to think your brain may be held together with poster glue and duct tape. Ill speculate whatever I feel like speculating and could care less whether you think its silly or not. Anyways we'll see who's right once it comes out buddy.

iE1PvNtksLrZh.gif

Go Ryan, Motu often forgets to read the part where you said "i hope im wrong" ...

Any excuse to write an essay I suppose. But dont worry, next year im going back to university so ill have him busy helping me with economics and manufacturing classes :lol

Go Ryan, Motu often forgets to read the part where you said "i hope im wrong" ...

Any excuse to write an essay I suppose. But dont worry, next year im going back to university so ill have him busy helping me with economics and manufacturing classes :lol

Apparently you need to go back, if you think anything I've ever written here is an essay. In fact, with your problems with reading anything longer then two words why bother? Text books usually don't have cute memes and gifs.

And I did see the "I hope I'm wrong" line. What diff does that make? If I said " I think lipsmack is illiterate, but I hope I'm wrong" or "the sky is pink not blue, hope I'm wrong"...that actually negate what I said? If so, I hope I'm wrong.

As for Furyan-you did ask for my opinion. The second you posted to an online discusion forum. If you really didn't care and didn't want attention and response to your comments you would not be here. I didn't solicit your thoughts initially either, but I got them. I was responding in kind. Speculate all you want, doesn't mean people can't point out there thoughts on your speculation. If you don't want that then don't post it on a public site designed to discuss.

Dumb question. Was the design of the mark 45 based from a comic book? If so any ideas on what the next suit may look like?

:rotfl meh if I have to Ill just ignore Darkmatters kid brother. Good to have you back bro:duff

Looks quite similar to the 45. I kinda wish he didn't change suits for every movie.

Hot Toys sure are... makes you wonder if they conspired some sort of deal prior to Iron Man 3.. "say, here's an idea, lets give Rob 23 suits this movie!"

Looks quite similar to the 45. I kinda wish he didn't change suits for every movie.

Part of its marketing. If it's the same thing over and over they loose millions in licensing.

Part of its just story telling. The suit/armor helps to advance the story often and becomes its own character.

Part of its just necessity. After a big battle why wouldn't he need a new suit? And as for costumes..they are just clothing..most people like to have variety.

Marketing is the largest reason though.

Back