1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one.

11709726_914375655267430_6176966709152462704_n.jpg
Awesome pic. The 45 looks awesome there. All of the figures do, actually. This is the first time I've seen the picture too, so thanks for sharing!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

OK that looks good, I must say I'm tempted now. Going to get diecast mark 3 as a representation of the first gen suits and perhaps the mark 45 as the starting point for the next gen.

Don't have any other marks except for the VII which I'm selling today. Still need a Mark 1 War Machine.

Gotta laugh at how big he is there next to Thor. As if Tony Stark would fit in that size armour and be taller than Thor.

BW is also taller than Maria Hill and SW, which shouldn't be the case.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good news. I just got a glance at the Mk 45 on display at SDCC and the shoulder armor seems to have been lowered for screen accuracy and the curved mouth has been rectified. At least that's how things appear in the photo I glimpsed.

Good news. I just got a glance at the Mk 45 on display at SDCC and the shoulder armor seems to have been lowered for screen accuracy and the curved mouth has been rectified. At least that's how things appear in the photo I glimpsed.
That is excellent news! The only thing about the prototype pics of the Mark 45 that had bothered me was the oddly shaped facial slit. I'm happy to hear it has been fixed.

That is excellent news! The only thing about the prototype pics of the Mark 45 that had bothered me was the oddly shaped facial slit. I'm happy to hear it has been fixed.

Again, this is from a pic my friend sent me, so I'm sure better photographers will clarify it tonight, but yeah, it certainly appears better than the prior proto that was shown at a con.

Back