1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ceed47140c4378cb5ebbe25406cc60a2.jpg

Not gonna lie, but the faceplate on this armor is what's preventing me from liking it. I appreciate that it's different but I think it'd look amazing with a more traditional faceplate.

Not feeling the new pics. Have not ordered it yet and certainly no rush. I will wait for in hand pics and at worst case try to just pick up the sentry base.

If that's possible. It looks like it's manufactured like the die cast mark 42 & 43, where the shoulders are a bit above or away from the other parts to prevent the parts from scratching each other up.

Yep. The way the CG suit is render is not feasible in a 3d articulated figure. They already lowered them to get it so it's not full on wed spiky shoulder pads from the 80s. They adjust things to get them to look screen accurate as much as possible and peps complain (mk3 DC) and the do it as little as possible to make it function (better articulation) like with this and they complain. People man.

Unless this is shopped, they can get them a bit lower than what that photo is showing.

902424-mark-xlv-05.jpg

Look at all the promo pics,I see no poses with the swivel and no lines or anything showing its possible. I could be wrong,I hope Im wrong.

So what if the promo pics have it? The release is like a year out. The proto may be held together with poster glue and duct tape. A large portion of the time the proto articulation is not added in yet. And even if it where a completed production figure (it's not) just becuase they don't demonstrate every single feature in the promo pics doesn't mean much. Claiming it doesn't have a feature based on pics of the prototype a year before it is scheduled to ship is silly.

I may have to pick this one up, it would look great with the Mark 42 (which I still think is a great figure)

Back