1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn ... I've been trying to convince myself to wait until this is out to make my final decision to order but each time I see a new pic it gets harder to stick with that plan.

11694166_1175432799149052_4314158657123402522_n.jpg

Found this on one of the toy pages on Facebook. SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Gorgeous. :drool

Mark III already forgotten.

I still think this is the 1/6 scale Mark 45 and it's closer to the camera than Ultron making it look bigger, but if I'm wrong then I guess this will be something else to make my wallet weep.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Ultron Mk 1 looks like it's on a lower table ... to me anyway.

But three feet lower? It's possible.

I started a thread. Just cuz everyone else does it. Wanted to see what the big deal was. I don't feel any different though. I don't get it...

You can't see it in that photo from that angle, but there is a paper Sideshow placard next to the 45's left foot that says, "Sixth Scale."

Ultron Mk 1 is on a sunken level, thereby appearing significantly smaller than the 45. I'll try and upload the photo I have.

Ultron Mk 1 is on a sunken level, thereby appearing significantly smaller than the 45. I'll try and upload the photo I have.
Nice to know I'm not crazy. Seemed weird to me that a 1/4 scale figure would have the same stand and accessory as the 1/6 ... but I don't know all that much ha

Back