1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS300D11 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Exceptions, not the norm.

Anyway, back to the figure. If what you say is true about Hot Toys wanting the paint uniform across their red IM figures, the obvious question is "Why"?

Why would they opt to sacrifice product accuracy to do that? And do they think their customers who buy multiple IM figures want their displays to have a single shade of red? :slap

so, who said the diecast days are over soon???

cool..an ironman i can collect. but dam no tony HS.

If what you say is true about Hot Toys wanting the paint uniform across their red IM figures, the obvious question is "Why"?

Why would they opt to sacrifice product accuracy to do that? And do they think their customers who buy multiple IM figures want their displays to have a single shade of red? :slap

Wasn't the color more crimson in the film or doth eyes decieve me?

Last edited:
I gotta say, it doesn't look like it did in the movie.

28uttew.jpg

e7gfpz.jpg

Wasn't planning on getting it anyway.

:duff

Is anyone stalking Hot Toys Facebook comments? I'm curious as to whether they're getting negative feedback on the paint job from their dollie collecting faithfuls. ;)
There are a few fb objectors. I'm sure they will be dealt with.
0939370f43f8d21f907631f09007720c.jpg

Part of it is also wanting a "traditional" Red and Gold Iron Man.
Basically I just want more then my Budget can allow, haha.

Like I said, if that's what you want buy that.

As for the wanting more...I know that feeling. Lol maybe look at flex pay from sideshow. Spread the money out. If you can afford say one figure every three months..then on a payment plan you could order 3(50 bucks a month). Just an option. It's a free service and you get rewards points and ssc has the best cs around.

I'm undecided on this figure. I sort of want another Iron Man and I do like the look of the XLV, but the lack of a Stark sculpt while accurate brings it down a bit for me. I overall prefer it over the XLIII just because I have the Mark XLII and they seem too similar to have both. I'll see what the price on this one is. If it's less than the XLIII I'll consider it. I may end up passing on one from this film and getting the Mark III if this one is too much.

Like I said, if that's what you want buy that.

As for the wanting more...I know that feeling. Lol maybe look at flex pay from sideshow. Spread the money out. If you can afford say one figure every three months..then on a payment plan you could order 3(50 bucks a month). Just an option. It's a free service and you get rewards points and ssc has the best cs around.

oh I know, I've got PF Batgirl and Power Girl on flex.... >.>

The armor looks great! But the color is too red, hopefully Hot Toys fixes that before the release.

I wonder if the repulor blast accessory hands replaced the light up repulsor hands?

Finally, no hs tony?? Mark 43 should painted this way not red candy

I agree that the color is a bit off, and it's not as metallic as I would have hoped, but that isn't enough to stop me from ordering this.

Back