1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS300D11 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

so big teaser MMS 300 from Hottoys its IRON MAN ?? thanks hottoys,..

Great ANOTHER Iron Man.
200 was the new Superman...that was at least a BIT special.
But 300 and all they give us is ANOTHER FRIKKIN´ IRON MAN!!!!
:mad:

Why the big deal about MMS300?... Is this one of those "where were you when Armstrong landed on the moon.... 9/11.... Kennedy was shot" sort of things?...

Seriously. What a lackluster choice for MMS300.

Leonidas 2.0 would be more better choice, its MMS 300 for 300 movie or new line movie masterpiece. but it just me, i dont think they need to make big teaser for guessing what is mms 300 ? for iron man figure.

We all knew the figure was coming, why does it's mms number make any bit of difference? It has no aesthetic value and It doesn't add anything to the figure. :dunno Just something more to whine about.

I wonder if the repulor blast accessory hands replaced the light up repulsor hands?

The 'all in' picture appears to show 4 sets of hands; fists, repulsor, articulated and then the effect ones.

Not that I use the lights on the 2 I have much, infact I need to set some time aside to take the batteries back out, probably after the arrival of the 43.

Pretty poor representation of a pretty poor armour. Not that I was likely to buy this anyway, but no Tony HS is a poor show. Mark 43 looks much better.

The shade of red is not movie accurate and it's looks worse than what I have seen from the pictures of the suit so it's a pass for me and about the new diecast Mark III not having the movie accurate shade of red... yes you are right but the new shade of red on the new diecast Mark III actually looks better than that of the depiction of the suit in the movie while the shade of red on the Mark XLVI actually looks far worse than what it was depicted as in the movie and what I have seen on high resolution pictures.

Is it just me or does he look fat? I was looking forward to this armor since I skipped the last repaint. But im a little meh now. I also hate the stupid fake blast pieces. These seem to be a big hit in asia right now. I hate when I see them next to a custom figure or a top notch custom Gundam. They look cheap.

All they need to do is tone down the red a bit and it will look much better

11018176_836239239788412_1834619334773618665_n.jpg

Note: I did not make this picture, I took it from a facebook comment... It does look a bit too dark in this pic, but that's not the point.

All they need to do is tone down the red a bit and it will look much better

View attachment 186148

Note: I did not make this picture, I took it from a facebook comment... It does look a bit too dark in this pic, but that's not the point.

Now darken the yellow into a bronzish gold and make the neck longer.

28uttew.jpg

To be honest, the longer neck looks kinda unrealistic to me... I don't think Tony's neck is that long.

Just get the Comicave 1/4 scale instead... at least it's movie accurate with the correct shade of red and the with that nice chrome effect to it

''It's just a prototype, they will fix it'' I wouldn't bet on it.

To be honest, the longer neck looks kinda unrealistic to me... I don't think Tony's neck is that long.

Its always been a bad transition on the animators' part, to suggest RDJ's neck could fit into the suits. The suits are for a man that's about 6'2". RDJ is tiny. Proportions have been off since 2008.

Its always been a bad transition on the animators' part, to suggest RDJ's neck could fit into the suits. The suits are for a man that's about 6'2". RDJ is tiny. Proportions have been off since 2008.

:lol Suspension of disbelief... I don't mind that honestly, I don't even mind how long the neck of 45 is in the movie... But it's the first time I really noticed how off proportions of him really are, human necks really aren't that long in general. It just doesn't look natural being as long as it is in the movie.

Back