1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think it looks bad, but I'm glad I ordered the Mk. XLIII as my armor to represent Iron Man in my collection! I'm sure this will grow on some, but I can see why others may dislike it. Stylistically I think it looks pretty cool...I like the look of the legs quite a bit, which may sound odd. :lol

Pricing wise, it'll probably come in close to the Mk. XLIII...maybe a bit cheaper due to the lack of an alternate head; however, there are other accessories they may feel make up for that. From behind it looks very Ultron-esque, which is neat!

I think this guy is stunning. Probably in my top three now. Lots of cool accessories as well.

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS300D11 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Up yours Hot Toys.

What?

I was impressed until I saw that this is MMS300. Seriously? Doesn't even have a Tony Stark head.

After all this hype for the big 300 I was hoping for something more impressive, new or interesting than another Iron Man armour.

What difference does that make? It's a barcode/serial number. The hype was mosy fan driven. As for no head...he didn't open it in the movie. So that parts actually accurate. And this one has like twice the accessories as most iron men figures.

Kind of hoping to see 298 and 299 revealed as well. Would be kind of odd to keep two remaining in a weird offset jump ahead like that.
They've done it before. Don't see how it's weird when it's just numbers tied to the figures product description. We'll see 298 and 299 next. Hoping its Luke and Leia. Probably Scarlet and Quicksilver though.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS300D11 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Because I said I wouldn't get the MK45 and now I want to....so UP YOURS HOT TOYS!

Okay, with more pictures to it, I'm liking what I see. And it looks like they are using the repulsor effect parts from Bones and a beam saber from a Gundam for lasers :lol

I had forgotten all bout Bones having those effect parts... kinda pointless unless they have devised a way to make him hover safely (well the feet ones anyway). Looks like we will be getting all the usual hands plus the 'blast' hands, hope the feet and lasers don't have too obvious a hole as I wouldn't be using the effects.

Oooh I guessed 300 right. I hope I win that contest ha

I hadn't caught onto that despite reading the album description a couple of times, neat... probably means this will sell out due to 1. Iron Man, 2. Avengers and 3. Milestone... I imagine even people who dislike the figure (and even the Iron Man/Avengers line) may pick this up as its bound to be sought after for the box MMS number alone.

Looking forward to seeing this go up to see the pricing and the inevitable Budget Stark photo montage / thoughts compilation. Other than the paint (which could be tweaked) I still really like the design but time will tell whether I add this one to the collection.

They've done it before. Don't see how it's weird when it's just numbers tied to the figures product description. We'll see 298 and 299 next. Hoping its Luke and Leia. Probably Scarlet and Quicksilver though.

Yea I do t get all the fuss over essentiallly a bar code/product number/sku. Mms300 has been made into some type of thing by fans but I don't see why. Someone said they liked the 45 until they saw it was mms300 and because of it being that they are now disappointed because it didn't have enough after all the hype. Really?

I had forgotten all bout Bones having those effect parts... kinda pointless unless they have devised a way to make him hover safely (well the feet ones anyway). Looks like we will be getting all the usual hands plus the 'blast' hands, hope the feet and lasers don't have too obvious a hole as I wouldn't be using the effects.

I hadn't caught onto that despite reading the album description a couple of times, neat... probably means this will sell out due to 1. Iron Man, 2. Avengers and 3. Milestone... I imagine even people who dislike the figure (and even the Iron Man/Avengers line) may pick this up as its bound to be sought after for the box MMS number alone.

Looking forward to seeing this go up to see the pricing and the inevitable Budget Stark photo montage / thoughts compilation. Other than the paint (which could be tweaked) I still really like the design but time will tell whether I add this one to the collection.

AOU is my first Delve into Hot Toys, have a few SSC figs, so I want this. I was set on nabbing a Silver Centurion but now I'm not Sure.
I want this, have Cap on Order and want Black Widow and Thor. After that, not sure what I'll do because that's already stretching the budget.

Back