1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They've done it before. Don't see how it's weird when it's just numbers tied to the figures product description. We'll see 298 and 299 next. Hoping its Luke and Leia. Probably Scarlet and Quicksilver though.

I'm betting on Thor to be one of these numbers. He's way overdue. As for this mark 45, not for me. I'll stick with my PO for mark 43. 45 looks like Iron Man on steroids and he didn't make an impact for me when watching the movie.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS300D11 - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Two threads for the same figure might just drive me nuts ha

Well that's what happens when people start threads based on speculation. Start one fresh with accurate information.

Also I don't think the thread starter is coming back to update.

Sigh ... I really hoped this would be plastic but I don't think I can pass it up. I wonder how crazy the price will be.

I think you'll be hard pressed to see them come out with a main Iron Man armor from any film and not have it be Die Cast ever again.

It's been a speculation thread and then new thread once a fig is release since I joined this board, probably way before that too.

Old one will get closed.

I'm not sure I like how it turned out. Granted it is a prototype, but it looks pretty far from what was shown in-screen. Then again, if they made a more faithful reproduction, people will complain about the proportions and how it doesn't look like a man can fit inside. :D

I'm still with Mark 43. I don't like this suit's design and color scheme.

Having all the Marks made to date, or on pre-order, I was kinda hoping HT would have "finished" the 'House Party' line before getting into the AoU armors. After seeing the AoU movie, I told myself my Iron Man collection would end on the Mark 45, regardless of any new armors that were made later. Just too many. :dunno

Exactly. Couldn't have said it better myself.

:duff

Is anyone stalking Hot Toys Facebook comments? I'm curious as to whether they're getting negative feedback on the paint job from their dollie collecting faithfuls. ;)

AOU is my first Delve into Hot Toys, have a few SSC figs, so I want this. I was set on nabbing a Silver Centurion but now I'm not Sure.
I want this, have Cap on Order and want Black Widow and Thor. After that, not sure what I'll do because that's already stretching the budget.

You cant go far wrong with Silver Centurion, he was my first one and is a great figure really love the colour and overall look... but if your more interested in the 45 now then he looks great too, has a very muscular look to it; sleek but yet powerful looking plus hes the traditional red and gold.

You cant go far wrong with Silver Centurion, he was my first one and is a great figure really love the colour and overall look... but if your more interested in the 45 now then he looks great too, has a very muscular look to it; sleek but yet powerful looking plus hes the traditional red and gold.

It's really about budget and what I can handle all at once. I'm a bit OCD when it comes to purchasing stuff in Sets and while Silver Centurion would absolutely work as an Iron Man stand in for an "Avengers" team of figures it won't be THE Armor from AoU. Matching Bases, etc are big in my mind.

All of that said, I do REALLY like Silver Centurion.

Exactly. Couldn't have said it better myself.

Funny...the hulkbuster and vision and Mark 43 and most others have all been single updated thread. Not a new one.

I'm all for not starting a speculation thread. But if it's there I don't see the need for another thread. Two days and it will be the same state as the other one (old news)

Someone's been eating a little too many schwarma.. And there goes the sleekness

It's really about budget and what I can handle all at once. I'm a bit OCD when it comes to purchasing stuff in Sets and while Silver Centurion would absolutely work as an Iron Man stand in for an "Avengers" team of figures it won't be THE Armor from AoU. Matching Bases, etc are big in my mind.

All of that said, I do REALLY like Silver Centurion.

Well all the avengers don't have matching bases so that part really doesn't factor. Half of them have custom dio bases.

Buy the one you want most. You will be happy with whatever one you get as they are all great.

Well all the avengers don't have matching bases so that part really doesn't factor. Half of them have custom dio bases.

Buy the one you want most. You will be happy with whatever one you get as they are all great.

Part of it is also wanting a "traditional" Red and Gold Iron Man.
Basically I just want more then my Budget can allow, haha.

Back