1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Out of the two, I'd skip WM over this Mark 45. It looks (the 45) to be one of the best armor designs yet, at least to me. Not talking how it performs on screen or how much time or any of that. Just on a straight appearance scale. This might bump on of my other top three out of the list. And may be my next sleeve. (I'm working on a mk6 full arm sleeve tattoo where it looks like I am basically wearing the armor. No photos yet. Still a long long way to go before its done. It's taking forever due to the amount of ink, and having to cover some other tats. But I've been wanting to do this for years so I'm in no rush. Get it right. Lol

Out of the two, I'd skip WM over this Mark 45. It looks (the 45) to be one of the best armor designs yet, at least to me. Not talking how it performs on screen or how much time or any of that. Just on a straight appearance scale. This might bump on of my other top three out of the list. And may be my next sleeve. (I'm working on a mk6 full arm sleeve tattoo where it looks like I am basically wearing the armor. No photos yet. Still a long long way to go before its done. It's taking forever due to the amount of ink, and having to cover some other tats. But I've been wanting to do this for years so I'm in no rush. Get it right. Lol
That tattoo sounds like it'll be amazing

Damn, can't wait to see that!!!!!!

I agree. This armor has more of a superhero vibe to it. Like it came right off the comic book page. And sounds like its going to be an awesome tat!

Can we all stop talking about the spatula hands now?
Screen shot 2015-04-14 at 5.51.09 PM.jpg

That tattoo sounds like it'll be amazing

Thanks everyone. It should be great when it's done. Either that or I am going to look like a lobster. Lol

Right now I'm trying to decide if I should keep with my original design and do my hand as well. That stuff hurts though. Lol and I'm not a wuss. I have like 30 tattoos. But hands...not so sure.

I sold my Mark VII to make room for the XLIII but I'm not sure I want that one now :rotfl

The XLV is on another level in terms of design and hopefully this will be a plastic release as I hate diecast.

Back