1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tend not to believe people that say stuff like this before I've seen the movie myself, but I've seen it from a couple people that have no affiliation. I'll still wait to see the movie myself, but I can't see HT making another Mark II that's not actually in a movie.

I tend not to believe people that say stuff like this before I've seen the movie myself, but I've seen it from a couple people that have no affiliation. I'll still wait to see the movie myself, but I can't see HT making another Mark II that's not actually in a movie.

Maybe not.

I know... I'm saying a lot of people who've seen the movie say he never suits up in the movie... Let alone in an armor we've yet to see... don't get your hopes up.

Could be because Ultron supposedly takes over the MK43, I'm sure the same would happen to the War Machine armor. Probably also the reason Stark creates the MK45, he needs an Ultron-proof suit.

I know... I'm saying a lot of people who've seen the movie say he never suits up in the movie... Let alone in an armor we've yet to see... don't get your hopes up.

I need to stay out of these threads until I actually see the movie it seems like. We always have losers who feel the need to post spoilers. I guess it makes their unimportant existence feel important to them.

I need to stay out of these threads until I actually see the movie it seems like. We always have losers who feel the need to post spoilers. I guess it makes their unimportant existence feel important to them.

Its a shame we have to do that sometimes. I mean there are spoiler tags for a reason

You should have become a celebrity then and seen the movie already. :rotfl

Anyone remember if Hot toys in the past didn't have all movie suits shown this close to a movies release?
Just wondering why no mk45 is shown being this close to release. But since I wasn't collecting HT back then, I don't know if HT didn't show all armors from a particular movie right off the bat, or if it was like a year later or something.

No they don't show every figure for a movie until after the movie.
We have seen a lot more figures than normal.

There will be more figures for this line to be released, that's for sure. We'll just have to wait and see. May not be until June too until we do, but we'll see I guess.

Back