1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really loving the design based on the SHF alone. I hope it carries over to Civil War even if he gets a replacement suit midway through the film.

I really hope he doesn't get a replacement suit in civil war. I don't have a hot toys figure yet, but I've obsessed over getting one since iron man 2. I don't want to spend the money on a figure and have the next suit shown before the order even arrives. I really love this suit and it's the one that'll be used against Ultron, my favourite villain. The ideal situation is that in civil war, he uses this suit again but coloured black instead of red. Then I can order the hot toys Mark 45, and it'll arrive in time for civil war, and I'll be back in my iron man phase, but not owning an obsolete suit of armour.

Definitely my fav MCU armor so far. Preorders when ? :impatient:

My guess is Hot Toys will have announced all of the figures they've hinted at so far by the time the movie is out. Then all the 'secret' characters such as Mk45, Vision, War Machine, etc... will start being announced once the movie is out. Hopefully we'll have a PO for this in Q3, maybe even late Q2?

My guess is Hot Toys will have announced all of the figures they've hinted at so far by the time the movie is out. Then all the 'secret' characters such as Mk45, Vision, War Machine, etc... will start being announced once the movie is out. Hopefully we'll have a PO for this in Q3, maybe even late Q2?

I really wouldn't classify vision as secret, his stand was on the first AoU teaser from HT.

Can't wait to see what HT comes up with for this guy.

View attachment 174833

i guess im odd man out on this one. i loved the look in the trailer, and maybe this just isnt the best look of the new armor, but im not feeling the new detailing. The coloring on the thighs is pretty boring, and the shins look like something out of an under armor commercial.

Cant wait to see a real reveal to make a better call on this one.

It looks sleek for sure, reminds me a bit of a Ferrari, but to me it doesn't come off as unique. That shin design is also bugging me. I still think this looks miles better than the Mk43 and would be a great classic red & gold IM for an Avengers team display.

It looks sleek for sure, reminds me a bit of a Ferrari, but to me it doesn't come off as unique. That shin design is also bugging me. I still think this looks miles better than the Mk43 and would be a great classic red & gold IM for an Avengers team display.

Agree on all fronts, the tiny waist (which I know HT wouldn't do) and the shin were the first things to jump out at me that I disliked. Granted, I do enjoy the suit as a whole but it's not very unique imo.

The photos of the sh figs Mark 45 should not be used to judge the armor. That figure has a lot of inaccuracies compared to the 3d digital render and the 1/4 mock up. No the 1/4 mock up had not been shown anywhere. I just got lucky enough to see it last year thru some friends. And you can tell from the two trailers of the suit that it doesn't match those exactly. To me, and this is a guess, it looks like the mk45 was blended with the bleeding edge for the figuarts toy. Or they used early promo art

The photos of the sh figs Mark 45 should not be used to judge the armor. That figure has a lot of inaccuracies compared to the 3d digital render and the 1/4 mock up. No the 1/4 mock up had not been shown anywhere. I just got lucky enough to see it last year thru some friends. And you can tell from the two trailers of the suit that it doesn't match those exactly. To me, and this is a guess, it looks like the mk45 was blended with the bleeding edge for the figuarts toy. Or they used early promo art

Do you have a picture of the 1/4 mock up youre talking about?

Do you have a picture of the 1/4 mock up youre talking about?

No I do not. i didn't take any photos of it. Nor would I have been allowed to if I had tried. If something leaks closer to release I'll ask if I can share what I have. But probably not gonna get approval.

That's too bad, but to be expected. Especially considering this was last year. Possibly even before the mark 43 was revealed. You were likely one of the first to even know of this suits existence. Still cool to know there might be a 1/4 scale mark 45 coming. Was this a hot toys mockup? (If you can tell me)

Back