1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think he meant Cruise's character in Tropic Thunder as Les Grossman...

Les-Grossman.jpg

Same here. I won't have the luxury to buy multiple Iron Men, I need to find the perfect one for me and I have a good feeling about that Mk XLV :love

Thats what I was Thinking and i ended up going to a local comic con this weekend and pick up the Starboost and Amazing Spiderman 2 figure for 200 each. i though it was a good deal, wife didnt think so. i saw them briefly, now I have to wait until Christmas to open them.

Thats what I was Thinking and i ended up going to a local comic con this weekend and pick up the Starboost and Amazing Spiderman 2 figure for 200 each. i though it was a good deal, wife didnt think so. i saw them briefly, now I have to wait until Christmas to open them.

Christmas!? :horror

Christmas!? :horror

yeah, I would of put more of a fight but I got Hulk, Hulk buster and AOU CA on PO and hoping to add the MK45. So I didn't force the issued. At least I know IL be opening new figures for Christmas day this year :lol

Nah that's from Phil Saunders blog from IM3 back in July. Nice armour though.

It's from one of the art of books. Got so many I can't recall which one off hand. Its not the 45. Bicep is gold in pic not red. Face plate is wrong. No silver highlights. Calves are wrong.

Back