1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been obsessing over this suit since I saw it in the trailer. Can't wait for the Hot Toys version, although I may end up getting the SH version, too.

Most likely after the film's release. I reckon marvel will want to keep the full on reveal for the actual movie, like with Vision.

You're probably right. As far as I remember, the mark 7 HT wasn't revealed until almost months after the movie. And there were images of that suit out way before may. Now that I think about it, one of the best things about the mark 7 was the back thrusters. I think the 42 had them but they were rarely used (that whole suit was rarely used, and was just the worst when it was). I hope there can be more back thruster blasting in avengers 2.

Wish they reversed the red/gold on the thigh, or heck make the entire thigh gold like MK6. As it is right now there's too much red again like the silver centurion

Better quality: image.jpg

Hmm..I will wait until the official HT one comes out but I am actually not a big fan of it. I am not a big fan of the streamlined look and the silver colour. I just like the original red/gold as per my childhood memories (or what I can remember from 30+ years ago).

I am sure this will sell like hot cakes anyway, above is my taste only.

Back