1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they did that because they didn't want Iron Man stealing the show from the off by having a flash new suit. As it turned out he kinda stole the show anyway just because RDJ has massive screen presence (and then he donned the Mk VII and proper stole it).

It's hard to tell how they'll position him in Civil War, after all he is the main antagonist (or so I believe) so he'll need a 'darker' suit to match in that movie.

Like the Marvel Now suit.....

What about the MK45 with the Marvel Now color scheme

The suit will operate the same but without the JARVIS uplink.... Tony might also disable the Wi-Fi, which means Ultron won't be able to hack in but it also means Tony will not be able to check his email during battle

The organic design makes me think this suit will literally be connected to Tony's brain, if the suit actually becomes an extension of his body then Ultron would never be able to control it, because biology

The organic design makes me think this suit will literally be connected to Tony's brain, if the suit actually becomes an extension of his body then Ultron would never be able to control it, because biology
Interesting theory.
I would like to see that. I always wondered how much control Tony has over the suit when he's in it.
He's already been toying with brain interface tech(the headset from IM3).

You are evil.

Time magazine would disagree
tumblr_nl5c5s5lEV1socztlo1_1280.jpg

its interesting this thread took this direction, considering some people are saying Ultron might actually use the internet to create propaganda against the avengers :lol

Interesting theory.
I would like to see that. I always wondered how much control Tony has over the suit when he's in it.
He's already been toying with brain interface tech(the headset from IM3).

Yup, I think its the next logical step

Propaganda! And he's not a person...
:thud:
And his platform will be "Save the Environment! Extinction of the Human Race!"?
Now thats change I can believe in :rotfl
its interesting this thread took this direction, considering some people are saying Ultron might actually use the internet to create propaganda against the avengers :lol
I didnt know that. I'd love to see that happen but why would he care about what people think of the Avengers if he's just going to kill them all(people and the Avengers) :dunno

didnt know that. I'd love to see that happen but why would he care about what people think of the Avengers if he's just going to kill them all(people and the Avengers) :dunno

We don't know that yet, remember he cares about Pietro and Wanda, plus he hates the Avengers so he looks like the kind of guy that would love to see them suffer

We don't know that yet, remember he cares about Pietro and Wanda, plus he hates the Avengers so he looks like the kind of guy that would love to see them suffer

I really don't think he cares about the twins.... I would say he see's them more as disposable tools. Sure he would probably like to see the Avengers suffer but their Extinction is what he wants :lecture

Back