1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soul gem will be in Doctor Strange.

I think the main theory is that Ultron will create Vision from the AI that Stark created(JARVIS2.0/New AI)

Yeah, but that would mean he is not alive. His organic eyes at the end of the trailer made me think... Vision always had white eyes right? I think he has organic eyes in the trailer because he will actually get a soul at some point in the movie, he needs the soul gem for that.

I dunno, but I like the idea of Vision being alive

Yeah, but that would mean he is not alive. His organic eyes at the end of the trailer made me think... Vision always had white eyes right? I think he will get organic eyes because he will actually get a soul at some point in the movie, he needs the soul gem for that.
I dunno, but I like the idea of Vision being alive
Organic eyes?
They look fairly robotic to me :dunno
tumblr_nkv41wmHzo1r00hc6o1_500.gif

Its a fun idea though.... he's artificial intelligence though. A simulation of humanity. Does that make him any less human, any less alive?

Adam Warlock should carry the Soul Gem, not Vision. They already butchered Ultron's origin, I don't want the same fate for Warlock's.

My personal theory is that the yellow gem on his forehead is the Mind Gem which is housed inside the Scepter. It looks blue on the outside, but like the silver orb encasing the Power Gem in Guardians - the blue glow may just be the casing around it.

The real question is why Thanos was willing to give Loki the Mind Gem just to ensure the Tesseract/Space Gem's return to Asgard.

Organic eyes?
They look fairly robotic to me :dunno
tumblr_nkv41wmHzo1r00hc6o1_500.gif

Compare that to the white eyes :lol

Those are organic eyes with weird sci-fi circles around, nothing more

The real question is why Thanos was willing to give Loki the Mind Gem just to ensure the Tesseract/Space Gem's return to Asgard.

Ragnarok :lecture

Adam Warlock should carry the Soul Gem, not Vision. They already butchered Ultron's origin, I don't want the same fate for Warlock's.
My personal theory is that the yellow gem on his forehead is the Mind Gem which is housed inside the Scepter. It looks blue on the outside, but like the silver orb encasing the Power Gem in Guardians - the blue glow may just be the casing around it.

Yes. The soul gem could also show up in GOTG2 if they are using Adam. I have to disagree with the mind gem theory. It is in the scepter, but that stone on Visions forehead only looks like a infinity stone but its his solar stone. He receives power from it(via the Sun).
Fury said the spear is powered by the cube.
It could be that Selvig's experiments sent Tesseract Energy(same stuff Zola used for power in TFA) into the cancerverse and Thanos used it to create the portal to send Loki through and also used it to create the scepter, either that or its the mind gem

Compare that to the white eyes :lol

Ragnarok :lecture

They may be organic but they're definitely mechanical. There's moving parts in them and if you look closely at the whites, they have some sort of texture to them. He has the physiology of a human (not sure how far Whedon went anatomically) but he's made up of synthetic materials.

I know, I was talking about a possible hidden meaning to those awfuly "organic" looking eyes. Maybe there is a simpler theory, Vision and Ultron are like different sides of the same coin

Anyway, I have to admit, having Loki rule Asgard while Thor is having fun on earth seems to be part of "the plan" :lol

Last edited:

Look like robotic focusing lenses to me, far from organic.

Ultron has red pupils, do you think that is organic too?

Semantics aside, I think he looks cool so far...

Look like robotic focusing lenses to me, far from organic.

Ultron has red pupils, do you think that is organic too?

260.gif

No, but is ironic isn't it? the whole point of Ultron Prime is to make him look organic :lol what was the question? :rotfl

I see something that is almost like a normal iris with a couple of robotic circles. Going from white eyes to that is a huge difference

Last edited:
I know, I was talking about a possible hidden meaning to those awfuly "organic" looking eyes. Maybe there is a simpler theory, Vision and Ultron are different sides of th same coin
Anyway, I have to admit, having Loki rule Asgard while Thor is having fun on earth seems to be part of "the plan" :lol

I do wonder where Loki's true allegiance lies... he's truly an enigma

Back