1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ForkedSimpleAmericancrocodile.gif

I would say they are exhausts for the thrusters

That's a great shot of the 45, unfortunately it's difficult to see past Hemsworth's veiny, roided out arm, lol :slap

looks like its got some milage in that scene

I still hoping that 45 will be one of the few armors to traverse movies (à la Mark 6) Not saying it won't be, he did fix up mark 6 for Avengers. But I'm guessing Marvel won't be getting in the habit of that.

I hope we will see it in Civil War. This armor needs to last longer than just thr 3rd act of AOU.

Wonder how this suit is indeed Ultron-proof since it doesn't look so low-tech. I'm guessing it has to do with Whedon making this a powered-down Ultron because the comic version would undoubtedly win, as he put it.

I hope we will see it in Civil War. This armor needs to last longer than just thr 3rd act of AOU.

Wonder how this suit is indeed Ultron-proof since it doesn't look so low-tech. I'm guessing it has to do with Whedon making this a powered-down Ultron because the comic version would undoubtedly win, as he put it.

The suit will operate the same but without the JARVIS uplink.... Tony might also disable the Wi-Fi, which means Ultron won't be able to hack in but it also means Tony will not be able to check his email during battle

The suit will operate the same but without the JARVIS uplink.... Tony might also disable the Wi-Fi, which means Ultron won't be able to hack in but it also means Tony will not be able to check his email during battle
The most sound explanation ever

I still hoping that 45 will be one of the few armors to traverse movies (à la Mark 6) Not saying it won't be, he did fix up mark 6 for Avengers. But I'm guessing Marvel won't be getting in the habit of that.

I think they did that because they didn't want Iron Man stealing the show from the off by having a flash new suit. As it turned out he kinda stole the show anyway just because RDJ has massive screen presence (and then he donned the Mk VII and proper stole it).

It's hard to tell how they'll position him in Civil War, after all he is the main antagonist (or so I believe) so he'll need a 'darker' suit to match in that movie.

Back