1/6 1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Man Mark 45

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ForkedSimpleAmericancrocodile.gif

I would say they are exhausts for the thrusters

It looks so organic. Ummm...organic. :drool

I never got any of the Mark 2s. But from memory, that was a super shiny metallic suit. Did HT do a good job at making it shiny and metallic?

I don't think it will look exactly like that clip. But I'm confident it will look like the studio scale mock up. People are all over the board on the suits. Half the time it's "to shiny" and the other half "not metallic" enough. You'll never get it perfect to a 100% cgi file. Which that suit on the trailer is.

Edit-u can tell it's all cgi because of the light...the light on Thors arm should both reflect on the suit, and cast a shadow. But the light does not touch the suit in anyway. There's other tells as well but that's the easiest to explain

I don't think it will look exactly like that clip. But I'm confident it will look like the studio scale mock up. People are all over the board on the suits. Half the time it's "to shiny" and the other half "not metallic" enough. You'll never get it perfect to a 100% cgi file. Which that suit on the trailer is.

Edit-u can tell it's all cgi because of the light...the light on Thors arm should both reflect on the suit, and cast a shadow. But the light does not touch the suit in anyway. There's other tells as well but that's the easiest to explain

its obvious :lol

Thankfully they are not on the 45.... I think the only resemblance this has with the Bleeding Edge armor is the shape.

I'm pleased they aren't on it..., I'd actually consider passing if they were. Hmmm..., who am I kidding? No I wouldn't. lol ;)

for sure this Mk. 45 will be released by HT and no doubt will be picking it up. I doubt we will have it in hand until late 2016 at which time Civil War will have already come out with another 2-4 new suits to get :0

My question is, how many people think that in AoU we will either see Stark wearing the Mk 1 (like in the comics) or something similarly "low tech"?

for sure this Mk. 45 will be released by HT and no doubt will be picking it up. I doubt we will have it in hand until late 2016 at which time Civil War will have already come out with another 2-4 new suits to get :0

My question is, how many people think that in AoU we will either see Stark wearing the Mk 1 (like in the comics) or something similarly "low tech"?

He would have to rebuild the MK1("Pepper I've been called many things, but nostalgic is not one of them"), because it was destroyed in Iron Man 3

He would have to rebuild the MK1("Pepper I've been called many things, but nostalgic is not one of them"), because it was destroyed in Iron Man 3

It's funny that he says that in IM1 but then we see his Hall of Armors in the other 2 movies where he's still keeps his old suits. I guess you can argue that it's not nostalgia but rather that he doesn't want even his earliest tech to fall into the wrong hands (i.e. Obadiah).

It's funny that he says that in IM1 but then we see his Hall of Armors in the other 2 movies where he's still keeps his old suits. I guess you can argue that it's not nostalgia but rather that he doesn't want even his earliest tech to fall into the wrong hands (i.e. Obadiah).

Yeah lets go with that :lol :monkey3

I think there will be a point in the movie where he ditches anything Ultron can control.... whether he will don a low tech suit is questionable I think

Back