1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Legion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't forget to have some pie for Pi day.

I prefer this one
ultron-pie-127382-640x320.jpg

Can anyone tell me what the number is on that Iron Legion figure please? It's just looking blurry on my iPhone & pixelating when I zoom in..., never a decent sized screen around when I need one. lol

Lot of backs of unannounced figures iron legion, Vision, Ultron drone, some new iron man armor (dark), Ultron mk 1, war machine AOU version

On second thought, I think the dark iron man is the stealth

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was also wondering why they turned some of the announced figures around such as cap, BW, Hawkeye, Iron Man 43, Hulk, and Ultron Prime

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Says "03"

Thanks very much, I thought it said 08 but 03 makes more sense, not surprised now..., only want 4 as I thought there were 5 total? At least that's what I was told or read even but guess going & seeing the movie will give me the answer there (& I only wanted 4 Iron Legon figures as Ultron Mark I would be the fifth..., if it's true there are just 5 of course). :)

Thanks very much, I thought it said 08 but 03 makes more sense, not surprised now..., only want 4 as I thought there were 5 total? At least that's what I was told or read even but guess going & seeing the movie will give me the answer there (& I only wanted 4 Iron Legon figures as Ultron Mark I would be the fifth..., if it's true there are just 5 of course). :)

I hope we get to swap out the numbers

There are 4 iron men suits/figures. I don't think they are all 42 and 43.

I really hope they make more than one version of this... The numbers/decals look painted on, but thay doesn't mean much at the moment.

Back