1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Avengers: AoU - Iron Legion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the hell? LEGO does NOT mean that Hot Toys will make it :gah:

28e7830a8f11ea33eb32bff24ec6eb985f3f23b3d7624abd781a0e1e11aafd75.jpg

Probably would have been more likely that HT would make an IL if the cosbabies pic was shown, rather than LEGO lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't care for the thread itself, but if we can have a speculation thread for Iron Man Mk 45 and Ultimate Ultron, then having an Iron Legion thread shouldn't really be causing this much ruckus. I mean, being an IM armor, it has just as much chance at being made (if not more) as Ultimate Ultron, the latter of which hasn't even been acknowledged yet by other companies (both in name and design), save for the one Lego figure.

Personally I dislike speculation threads. I know people made threads for Mk 45 and Ultimate Ultron because people kept bringing them up in the Mk 43 and Ultron Prime threads, but the same could be said about the Ultron Sentries and the Iron Legion, both of which have received even more publicity than either Mk 45 and Ultimate Ultron. The amount of times I've seen people talking and making photoshop pics of the Ultron Sentries in the Ultron Prime thread is pretty staggering, even when the discussion had nothing to do with the latter, yet I don't see anyone making threads for the Ultron Sentries.

My personal principle? If HT teased an image for a potential figure then fire away and make a thread (e.g. Vision, Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch) but if not, then I honestly don't see the point behind making a speculation thread especially when we can just talk about them in the general AOU figure thread (yeah, that includes Mk 45 and Ultimate Ultron).

I was going to say something similar, but seeing as how negativity isn't taken well on this forum I just try to play ball until $h!t gets silly, then I abandon ship. This place gets nuckin futs when there's nothing new to talk about.

Let people discuss what they like & where they like, if someone wants to create & thread for a specific topic so it's not taking up another threads conversation then I see no problem with that..., if people just commented on the subject & stopped moaning then the forum would be a far greater place to be. I'm happy to speculate, it adds something else to hold my interest & see what happens...

Personally I dislike speculation threads. I know people made threads for Mk 45 and Ultimate Ultron because people kept bringing them up in the Mk 43 and Ultron Prime threads

:exactly: Thats why those were made. Totally different than making a thread based on speculation, and we had actual pictures of what they would look like. :slap

At least put a ? in the title, so it's clearly speculation rather than a confirmed figure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Funny......You peeps hate this thread but here we are on page 6.:slap

Last edited:
Back